Ratings for Dr. Lane Luck

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Luck. He was taken care of my entire family for years and I am always struck by his compassion and knowledge. I can't imagine a better chiropractor being found anywhere. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Luck and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, efficient and kind. Having never been to a chiropractor they provided insight into the multitude of benefits of regular chiropractic "adjustments". My ten year old son was suffering from migraines and after a series of visits which included adjustments/manipulation of the neck, and spine my son has experienced no further issues. We now all go regularly as a family for preventative health measures and and greatly appreciate all he has done.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I had strained my arm using my weights. Lane Luck cracked my neck to fix it. I couldn't comfortably watch TV for at least a month. Another chiropractor that I visited for a second opinion said that Dr.Luck made a mistake and should admit it. Cracking necks is discouraged by the association. It can cause a stroke.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Easily the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He helps both myself and my family, and is just an amazing guy.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Luck, being very scared on my first visit. He was very caring and calming and took great care of me. I would recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Great experience overall with this office. Dr. Luck not only cares for my husband and I but also our daughters. He is most caring and easy to talk to- very kid friendly. Free parking, easy to get to.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

This man is the greatest health care provider that I have ever come in contact with. He cares. It is not just about the money with him. He wants you to be healthy, not just in and out.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007