Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Selvaggi

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

My family has always gone here we see PA Brian and Dr.Tom they are both great good with kids wouldn't go anywhere else. And when my husband was in the hospital Dr.Tom came to see him and check on him BC he knew he was his pt.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Tom and Brian Webber are two of the most knowledgeable and professional doctors I've seen. I have always been treated with the best care possible. They have treated my entire family for many many years. After being mis-diagnosed at the hospital in Greenville, Dr. Tom and Brian both new immedialty what was wrong and prescribed the medication needed and 2 days later - I was great. Testing is done at thier office, the staff is great, and now we drive from Paris Texas to Commerce Texas to continue care at their clinic

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

I actually see a PA, Brian Weber, who practices under Dr. Tom. I recently had a problem that Brian called Tom in for a consult. When my local hospital couldn't/wouldn't schedule tests soon enough, Dr. Tom stepped in and scheduled them at another hospital due to the urgency. Yes, Dr. Tom can be a bit gruff at times, but I think he's a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

This is the biggest "quack" I have ever seen!!! He was completely unprofessional and I feel my appointment was a waste of time and money. I will never go back to this clinic again and will be more thatn happy to drive a little farther for better service. His office staff is also quite rude and very matter of fact about things that do not pertain to them. STAY CLEAR FROM HERE!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Thomas C. Selvaggi's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Commerce, TX