Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Katz

Horrible doctor!! Worst doctor visit ever!! Rude, cuts you off, talks down to you!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Worst doctornive ever had. All negative commentsnyou read on here are true. In and out , will say nothing but "carbs will kill you and dont eat out" . Scumbag doctor. rwport him and stay away

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

This office makes copies of your Credit Card FRONT & BACK, your same for your Drivers License and Insurance card (ok on Ins card) MAJOR PERSONAL BREACH OF IDENTITY - you do not have to do this. you have a choice; go to another reputable doctor; they are a dime a dozen. this office is run like it was 1969...ARCHAIC!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

The doctor was late (he was chatting for about 10 minutes with other patients about window replacements while I was waiting in the exam room - by this point it was already almost an hour after my appointment time) and, more troublingly, he did not listen to me. Instead of listening to me fully explain my problem and medical history, he told me stories of his grandmother and lectured me on how bad eating out is. He was nice enough, but not a doctor I would recommend or ever see again.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Felt completely rushed and didn't help me at all. As a new patient I literally spent five mins in his office

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

He was awful. When I filled out the paperwork I commented to the staff that he was only interested in money because they asked no questions about my health, just who would pay the bill. I went for my liver and he never even felt to see if it was enlarged. He told me to take vitamins and watch my carbs then he told me to take something for constipation when I do not have that problem. It was all on preprinted sheets who tells you that he treats everyone the same. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

This doctor is horrible. All he cares about collecting money. For any problem he will suggest colonscopy or endoscopy to get the money from insurance and insurance will deny the claim so you end up paying for it. The amount will be 10-14k .I am suprised how come his practise is not closed.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I got an external thrombosed hemmroid, and as my regular doc was unavailable, I went to Dr. Katz. Now, thrombosed external hemmies are very painful and have to be fixed surgically within 72 hours or something. This doctor misdiagnosed it as an INTERNAL hemmroid, and told me to just wait it out for a month!! Wasted one full day waiting on his opinion till the pain became unbearable and my regular doc came back and took one look at it and sent me to a surgeon to fix it the same day. Who gave Dr. Katz his degree?? He is a gastro and cannot identify a thrombosed external hemroid from an internal one? Jeez.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Very smart, very educated, very observant, thus very quick - quicker than other doctors - with conclusions: for Dr. Katz few minutes which he spends with a patient are enough for full evaluation, preliminary or final diagnosis and to devise further tests/procedures. For Dr. Katz staying with a patient longer than necessary means taking time from other patients in need and he is absolutely - and rightfully - unwilling to do so. This is what determines a really considerate doctor. I am very happy with Dr. Katz.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I suggest you avoid this doctor who I believe is is only out for the money.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr. Brian C. Katz's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1997)

HIP