Dr. Terry Jacobs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Terry Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs has been an absolute godsend. He's helped me with a variety of joint/pelvis/neck/migraine issues and has always managed to order tests quickly and see me often the same day that I call. I recommend him to everyone I know and he has definitely made a positive impact in my life! Thank you Dr. J!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Great doctor, friendly and funny. The appointments are quick, in and out.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I have seen Dr Terry for 3 years off and on, and am happy with the results. He does not rush me out the door, but does not take forever.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Jacobs is funny, gave me some great exercises for my buffalo hump back, and he runs on time. I have never waited more than 5 minutes, I am not sure when other people are trying to get in. He is quite busy, but even so, I think the longest I have waited is 11 minutes, and I could hear a woman in front of me apologizing for showing up late, so it obviously was not his fault. I am happy with his treatments, they seem to work well for me, and will continue to come back.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I have seen Dr Jacobs a few times in a pinch... He really likes to talk so sometimes can make him late for the next person. The last time I was in there though I found the staff rude and unprofessional

Submitted July 15, 2015

I was working on a contract at the upgrader and only in Regina for 2 months, but attended Dr. Terry a few times. He ran on time, gave good treatments, and gave me good advice on local gyms, so I could try to get the old muscles back in shape while away from home. I was happy and would not hesitate to use his services, miss the guy!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have attended infrequently, since I live in Weyburn, but I keep going back since I have been happy with the treatments and advice. He sent me to a shoulder specialist when it was not getting better with exercise or massage. Turns out I needed surgery and Dr Patel helped me there, but I appreciated that Dr. J took the time to send me and order XRays. I would not hesitate to send friends or family there.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I am a dentist, and I have gone to Dr. Terry for 5 years for headaches, low back pain, upper back tension (at different times). I have been happy with the results and have recommended him to friends and family. With me, some conditions take one treatment, some have taken 10 treatments, I am not sure if the person (below) thinks they are a superhuman, but there are biological limits to how fast certain problems will respond: age, obesity, inactivity, strong medications, past injuries, etc. If they do not respond well, Dr. Jacobs orders XRays, or may opt to refer to other providers to a different kind of treatment. I do the same in my dental practice. Now this is sort of common sense really, but since this is the internet, take that with a grain of salt! (and regular brushing and flossing, please!)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

After 4 appointments and manipulation with my body,I got more problems than I had before. I went to him because of the excellent rates on this website. Now I will never trust any rates and reviews. He is absolutely not as good as he is said to be.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Jacobs is a great chiropractor. He is the only chiropractor I have seen where I instantly feel better right after his adjustments. He is so friendly you immediately feel at ease. He is down to earth, friendly and funny. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Terry Jacobs's Credentials

• Univ. of Western States (Grad. 1997)

GHI