Ratings for Dr. Mark Swain

He has been my hepatologist for years and does an outstanding job , always explains things understandably and backs up his positive thinking with new science breakthroughs which he presents directly and realistically. I'm actually looking forward to making it to cell regeneration if I'm able to. Thanks for keeping me well informed Dr. Swain

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

He is a great Doctor, just wish I didn't have to require his skills but if you do.....he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Lucky he's still in Alberta. He saved my life, reversed a serios condition, and I am fine now.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

His immediate diagnosis, and treatment saved my life. Need I say more?

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Besides being an excellent caring doctor he extremely knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and answers all your questions. He has been my doctor for about 10 years. First rate.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Swain is a great dr. He ales time to explain things to you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Swain for about 10 years. I was so sick when I was finally referred to him by my family doctor. Dr. Swain is the MOST amazing doctor around. He was so thorough with his testing to try and find a diagnosis for me. He did diagnose me with an autoimmune disorder of the liver, and started me on treatment right away. I believe if not for Dr. Swain I would not be around today! You know he really cares about you and has an amazing bedside manner. He helps you understand everything he is telling you and makes you feel so comfortable. Best doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

First of all, I would say anyone who is lucky enough to have Dr. Swain as their specialist is on a positive path. I was late for my appointment(due to difficulty parking). I wasn't sure if I could salvage it. The receptionist said she would page him, and he came back to attend the appointment. I was so happy (at the same time feeling bad). I apologized and his feedback put me at ease right away. He has been my Dr. for several years now and I would not want any other. It's very hard to find a Dr. who is candid with you, tells you what he thinks, and that you feel confident in his care. His staff are also wonderful and compliment the great care given. Thank you! MJ

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mark Swain for a period of about 20 years now. He is a great doctor and always pleasant to visit with. He has a great bed side manner and always cares and answers all questions i have. AWSOME DOCTOR! I am glad not all great doctors leave Canada to work in the USA.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I was refered to DR Swain about a year ago and he not only made me familiar with my diseases, but he explained them thouroughly. He also kept in touch with me while I was not in his office to make sure everything was going well. He made me feel comfortable and at ease and I truley believe he cares for each of his patients and that he is one of the best! He continues to respond to my emails if I have questions or concerns, even though he has found me 2 other doctors in his office who from what I hear are world renound doctors, he made sure that I was comfortable with them and made sure to introduce them to me while he was there and able to talk about my current issues. And he still offers his services to me, and said if there were any problems he would continue working with me. I dont trust alot of doctors but I trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011