Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Ash

I am so glad I found Dr. Ash at her new clinic at 97th Street and 167 Avenue. All of the staff were friendly and so helpful. The eye exam that I received was extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I had a really awesome experience at Dr. Ash's new clinic. All I can say is, "wow" - and that's a rare thing for me to do. Have an exam at her new clinic and you just know you're in good hands. The exam is probably the most thorough one I've ever had and the staff are just great. I can't wait for my new glasses to arrive! I would definitely recommend Dr. Ash and her new clinic in north Edmonton.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Jennifer Ash is knowledgeable but I moved to different optometrist as she insists to buy glasses there, which are very highly over priced.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I visited Dr. Ash today for the first time. She saw me at the time I was scheduled to see her (which is not always the case with doctors). She was polite, friendly, and made me feel comfortable. She made pleasant conversation during the visit. The best part was, unlike many doctors, she didn't make me feel rushed. She explained things very clearly, and was patient with me when I had questions. My prescription was very minor, and she told me that I should only get glasses if I feel I need/want them. I appreciated this because I didn't feel like she was pushing a cost on me that I don't need. Overall, a great experience, and I will definitely be returning to her as my regular optometrist.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Jennifer.......greatest eye doctor, very caring person. Thanks for been our doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Ash is an excellent optometrist so I was quite sad to hear from a friend that she is no longer at FYI on Calgary Trail. Does anyone know where she moved to???

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Ash was wonderful with my young son. She was very friendly and thorough with her examination. My son thought "she was very nice and it didn't hurt at all"

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr Ash is one of the finest Dr's I have ever met. She showed extreme concern for my eye problem - brought me in twice in one day (sat) and even called me at home on a Sun evening to see how I was doing. Her appts were full for the Mon and she came in early, before her starting time so that she could look at me. Well done - a wonderful Dr. Many thanks. D.B.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Ash was very kind and very knowledgable at my eye exam. It is nice to see a young "fresh" face, you know she must be very up to date within her field. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Jennifer Ash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Raised in Edmonton, Dr. Jennifer Ash is a graduate of the University of Alberta. She received her Doctor of Optometry from the New England College of Optometry in Boston, Massachusetts in 2004 and completed her residency in primary care and contact lenses at the University of California, Berkeley School of Optometry in 2005. Dr. Ash believes that building relationships with her patients is essential to providing the best eye care, and finds it important to treat her patients with the same level of care as she would provide to a family member. She makes an ongoing effort to remain up to date on advancements and technology in optometry because they promote the early detection and treatment of eye disease, they are essential to providing advanced, modern comprehensive eye care services, and because they are one of the key indicators of a great optometric clinic. Dr. Ash also strongly believes in giving back to the community. She has volunteered at Edmonton's Homeless Connect for more than a decade, and has supported the Terry Fox Foundation and the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation since she was an undergraduate student. Dr. Ash previously worked at FYidoctors, Oliver Village. She decided to establish Eye-deology Vision Care in order to provide the highest quality and most extensive suite of eye care services in Edmonton. She welcomes you to visit the clinic to see the difference that caring can make to improving your vision!

• English

• University of California, Berkeley (Grad. 2005)
  • New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 2003)

• Service Award, Alberta Association of Optometrists