Ratings for Dr. Aric M. Coffman

Dr. Coffman performed my thyroidectomy in November 2012 after my diagnosis with cancer. He even prioritized my surgery and rearranged his schedule to accommodate me. He was very kind, caring and considerate. He has excellent bedside manner and explained what he was going to do before the surgery and answered all of my questions. I felt comfortable with him as he told me he performs many thyroidectomies and it is one of his favorite surgeries to do. He even took a picture of my thyroid for me and emailed it to me at my request. After the surgery on a Sunday, I was able to call him when I thought my incision was infected. He was on his way into his office and agreed to meet us there to look at it. He was again very kind, professional and reassuring and gave me a prescription. The staff at the hospital also had good things to say about him. I definitely would recommend Dr. Coffman for a thyroidectomy.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Coffman is awesome. He performed my thyroidectomy a year ago (5/2011). Not only is he extremely skilled and professional, he is also very kind. Every one of the hospital staff I came into contact with had the most complementary things to say about him. You are in good hands with Dr. Coffman.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Wonderful doctor... very informative and always concerned for his clients.. great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Aric M. Coffman's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Sagamore Health Network