Ratings for Dr. Angela E. Lanfranchi

Dr. Lanfranchi is a BLESSING! Compassionate, caring, Great Sense of Humor. Knowledgeable. Top notch in my book. She explains everything and when you are scared to death because you've been told you have Breast Cancer, she goes over it all again and is just such a warm and friendly woman. I wouldn't go any where else! Her office staff is great too!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

I LOVE DR. LANFRANCHI :-).. I met her a few years ago after being diagnosis with breast cancer and she's wonderful.She's very through and explains things so you'll understand them in layman's term :-)...I'm afraid to leave NJ for fear of not finding such a great doctor!..

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I'm probably biased because I would probably love any doctor that told me I didn't have breast cancer, but I found Dr. Lanfranchi to be very professional, knowledgeable and sympathetic when I was terrified. She also has a good sense of humor and that goes a long way when your life is flashing before your eyes. I would use her again(but hopefully never have to).

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Angela E. Lanfranchi's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Somerville, NJ