Ratings for Dr. Gerald W. Crouch

Took my daughter to see him and was told she had a tongue thrust. He made some overpriced appliance to correct the problem but it didn't fit properly. It was causing her pain and I took her back 3 times to correct it.It never was corrected. His office offered to refund me 1/2 of my money back after I raised hell about it. We just gave up trying to work with Dr.Crouch and his very rude and snobby office. I got the feeling this is just a place to take your money and run.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Sedation dentistry at it's best. Relaxing was no problem. The cost was way too high. The results were not good. I had to have my bite adjusted over and over...and never could get it right. Infact, Dr. Crouch was getting aggravated at me and told me it was right, and I was wrong! Why is it that when I bite down, I don't hit my back teeth? Hummmmm...Dr., are you in a hurry? I finally gave up...I'm looking for another dentist to fix his mistake! Once he got paid, that was all he cared about...just move on to the next one...his staff is snobbish...just call and see how they answer the phone. Advanced Smile Care took my smile and now people ask me if I wear dentures...it's sad. Get a second opinion on what they are charging you, and what they are going to do for you. It's NOT top quality work...don't be deceived! They are the biggest FAKES.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2005