Ratings for Dr. Peter Thompson

I had a back surgery about 8 years ago. Dr P. Thompson was the surgeon responsible for moving my vital organs out of the way of the back surgeon when he entered through my abdomen. Dr. P. Thompson nicked a vein when doing so. He immediately caught the mistake and repaired the vein. I developed a blood clot in my left leg and developed compartment syndrome. As a result I had to have faciotomys performed on my whole leg to save it. I was in the hospital for over 6 months and had to have multiple skin grafts.This man ruined my life. I am not able to stand,walk, or sit for long periods of time due to the massive damage done to my circulatory system in my leg. I have very little feeling below my knee and will never run or play sports with my children. I can't work because of the swelling and the periods I have to elevate my leg to reduce the swelling. I never got an apology or even suspected this man was sorry for the damage he had done to me. In my opinion, this man is a ****.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Peter Thompson's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental