Ratings for Dr. Lowell S. Kabnick

I went to Dr. Kabnick for a second opinion about my painful veins. I had heard about him from friends and family. I found Dr. Kabnick amazing. His personality both caring and professional made me feel at ease. He did not treat me just as a vein patient but reviewed any of the medical issues that I had. I felt that he had my best interest and not just another vein patient. His staff was courteous and always supportive. Thank you Dr. Kabnick for helping me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Staff was wonderful and considerate, but... Very arrogant Dr. delves into your personal life. Recently he has lost some weight, is feeling supercilious, and seems to think anyone who is overweight, losing weight, but not using the same approach he has used will fail. "Come back in a few weeks and I want to see less of you" very unprofessional. If weight loss would improve the chances of a good outcome, why not say "I would advise you to lose 20 pounds before we begin the procedure to get the best possible outcome." That would have been helpful and professional. Was told if I did not use Weight Watchers my weight loss efforts would fail. That I need to wear an exercise tracker.. because these things worked for the Dr. And he asked, "Is your husband big too?" Why one earth would that matter to my treatment? Many professional accolades but stay away!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Horrible treatment with staff and Dr..stay away. One of worst treatments ever

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

kind curtious staff, Dr. Kabnick has a great manner. He took his time to make sure I understood my issues and the treatment that was recommended.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Kabnik is genius. I had EVLT + microplebectomy on both legs - absolutely pain free during and post op treatment. Bojan

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Really liked the office staff and Dr. Kabnick and his nurse were wonderful at explaining my varicose vein problem.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Lowell S. Kabnick's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ