Ratings for Dr. Daryl Rakochey

I love coming here, everyone in the office is always so pleasant and helpful. Both doctors are very knowledgeable and my hygienist, Marsha, is the best!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Quickly – I’ll set the scene, I was being seen for A routine clean over winter break in my senior Year of college, I’d been polished, scraped, and flossed by the dental tech. Next, I’d get checked by the boss. My blue smock rockin' tooth doc walked in. He sat, we chatted, chewed the fat. He asked about my studies, he inquired about my family. Slipped on his mask, and tipped me back to examine me. He took a look and said, “Your oral health is hunky dory. Do you have any concerns or questions for me?” I said “The only tooth related item coming to mind that I could mention is that my girlfriend says when I’m asleep she hears me grind and clench them.” His eyebrows shot up into outer space. I said “Doctor, by the look on your face, I assume it’s worst case?” He said “It’s pretty bad, if it’s audible at night from way over at her place.”

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The most Amazing Dentist you will ever find. He is extremely helpful and soothing when getting work done, walks you through every step and works around your finances to get the most work done on your budget and insurance needs. Compared to other Dentists they are extremely affordable and significantly cheaper then the majority of offices in Calgary. Try him out and you wont be disappointed

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Excellent dentist. Excellent support staff. Convenient location. Reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Rakochey is a great dentist and I trust and value his dental opinion. He is punctual, informative and provides welcomed humor. I highly recommend his dental services.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Best dentist I have been to. take great care and patience, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

*I found Dr. Rakochey's info online while searching for the best dentists down-town. In my opinion, he had the best reviews. After my first visit I was able to confirm that he is indeed one of the best!* Friendly and professional staff. Direct billing to insurance company. Fair pricing. Central location. Best dental service I have ever had! I definitely recommend Dr. Rakochey!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

The most amazing dentist I have ever had. He isn't just out to get your money. He does what he needs to do, he doesn't rip you off. He truly cares about me and my dental health. He gives advice but is not critical. He is compassionate, and gentle. He is awesome at telling you exactly what he is doing in simple terms that I can understand. I have moved neighborhoods but will always go back to him. Best Dentist ever!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

one of the best..and with a good attitude and humour too boot

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Daryl Rakochey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Assurant