You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daryl Rakochey

Dr. Rakochey is a great dentist and I trust and value his dental opinion. He is punctual, informative and provides welcomed humor. I highly recommend his dental services.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Best dentist I have been to. take great care and patience, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

*I found Dr. Rakochey's info online while searching for the best dentists down-town. In my opinion, he had the best reviews. After my first visit I was able to confirm that he is indeed one of the best!* Friendly and professional staff. Direct billing to insurance company. Fair pricing. Central location. Best dental service I have ever had! I definitely recommend Dr. Rakochey!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

The most amazing dentist I have ever had. He isn't just out to get your money. He does what he needs to do, he doesn't rip you off. He truly cares about me and my dental health. He gives advice but is not critical. He is compassionate, and gentle. He is awesome at telling you exactly what he is doing in simple terms that I can understand. I have moved neighborhoods but will always go back to him. Best Dentist ever!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

one of the best..and with a good attitude and humour too boot

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Best Dentist. He always remembers his patients. I saw him as a child until adulthood until I moved. I highly reccomend him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Hands down, the best professional I have ever met. My best friend phoned the office and requested Daryl to call him back because it was an emergency. 2 minutes later, he called and I told him I was in massive pain. He called a nearby pharmacy close to where I was, prescribed antibiotics, and the rest is history. The following week, I got a root canal and a filling in 1 hour. He was gentle, respectful, and very patient. He gave me an unbelievable rate. I would absolutely recommend him. I look forward to taking my future family to him . . . even if I live in a different province

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Like other reviewers have stated, Daryl the Dentist doesn't pull punches the way so many dentists do. While it's frankly scary that so many dentists try to push procedures on you that aren't necessary (removal of Wisdom Teeth often being the most unnecessary but a windfall for your dentist! -be careful) this dentist is really a straight shooter. I really consider him a friend who wants to help, a real professional. I went to the worst dentist before finding Daryl, and although the damage done formerly to me is irreversible, at least for now, Daryl has improved my problem & most importantly takes the time to really understand and communicate with you to accomplish precisely what you seek.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I love him for 15 years! I love his assistant, but hated the first one..Thanks God she's gone! And of course there is always polite and super-duper nice and lovely Vilian..always-always..the registry girl!These days, a lot of regisry females are so..mean and they think and act as they own the place..but Vilian is not like that at all! I love her and Darryl!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Daryl Rakochey's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rakochey is a great dentist and I trust and value his dental opinion. He is punctual, informative and provides welcomed humor. I highly recommend his dent..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have been to. take great care and patience, highly recommend!"

January 17, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://12thavenuedental.com" to "http://www.12thavenuedental.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3C 3S7". Address has been updated from "None" to "1227 12 Avenue Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032292330".

June 3, 2015