Ratings for Dr. Roy M. Dressner

Dr. Dressner was recommended by my local surgeon who was treating me for for my ruptured colon. He thought I would be a candidate for laporscopic surgery. Dr. Dressener did my colon resection and everything went as planned. Two weeks later I was back at work. I recently had to see him for scar tissue that formed around the surgical site. Thank goodness on the second try he was successful in opening the path allowing a colonoscopy to be completed. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a knowledgeable colorectal surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Dressner made my 43 year old nephew with colon/rectal cancer wait 7 months for surgery even though the patient was finished with radiation and chemo and then told him the tumor had gone too far and he was going to die. Dressner would make an appointment for 11 AM at the surgery clinic and not show up until 12 noon. Kept my nephew waiting and standing (he couldn't sit down because of the cancer) for an hour. Original surgery date was April 8, he then postponed it for my nephew to get Hyperbarric treatment (which made him feel sick) and then didn't operate until May 24th. If you use Dr. Dressner please get a second opinion. I feel very strongly that if he operated sooner my nephew would have had a better chance to live.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Good anal doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Roy M. Dressner's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1991)