Ratings for Dr. Anthony Ford-Jones

Worse Dr. I ever saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr FJ is a rare breed. I cannot say enough good things about this man!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

..................................................

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

He was able to build rapport with my son in a one appointment which meant a lot.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

He misdiagnosed our daughter and cancelled a key test in her diadnisos - our dd had to be tube fed for 5 yrs - we had to beg him to send a referral to sick kids when our daughter was 4 weeks old - she got in at 10 weeks and damage was already done

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Fantastic doctor, great manner with patients and parents alike!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Ford-Jones is a hard-to-find gem. He is caring, patient, friendly, knowledgeable, warm. I always felt my daughter with Down Syndrome was in excellent hands. He was also very kind and friendly to my son, who was not his patient. Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ford-Jones. We stopped seeing him only because we moved out of Canada. Cathy, his assistant, is sweet, helpful, friendly, understanding.

Submitted February 19, 2015

I love this doctor. If your able to get your children as one of his patients consider yourself very lucky. He is simply amazing. He has so much understanding and knowledge. His secretary is really sweet too.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Amazing doctor. Very calm and compassionate in our emergency situation with our daughter (when I was anything but calm). Cannot say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Ford Jones pronounced my 12 year old daughter dead at Joseph Brant hospital 11 years ago. He was the coldest SOB I have ever encountered in my life and I have 2 witnesses who were with me at the time who confirm this. He may be a wonderful paediatrician for living children as I have read here but he has no business working in an emergency ward where tragedies happen. I will never, ever forget this awful excuse for a doctor and human being as long as I live. His words haunt me and it's taken me this long to even have the strength to acknowledge this.

Submitted February 27, 2012