You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Graham W. Lee

My children, my in laws, and a few of my friends have all been seeing Dr Lee for 20+ years on the recommendation of a neighbor. I have since recommended him to relatives, and friends over the years. He is a lovely man, works his practice with his wife, and now his children in his family practice. I don't think anyone in my family would ever even think of changing dentists.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Submitted June 13, 2015

I have been a patient for 20 years and keep driving from Vancouver to Surrey because he is the best dentist I have ever known. Quality dentist, quality clinic and quality people

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Another dentist did a root canel and something went wrong Dr lees to me to report the dentist cause she refused to fix it also refused to compensate Dr lee to fix it help told me about college of dental sugerons and how to report her and his staff was also very helpful on the subject too ever since I started going to him last year it's not scary or depressing I actually enjoy going to his office for check up and such he's a great dentist I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

BEST dentist ever. I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for 30 years. I can imagine no other dentist ever, ever, ever, taking care of my teeth. He also looks after my children, my parents and several other family members. He is patient, kind and soft spoken. A very wonderful man.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I love going to Dr. Lee's. He is awesome, understanding and kind in all he does. His staff is so sweet and kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

A wonderful and cheerful man. Interested and helpful. The best dentist I have been to.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Lee since I was a teenager. He has treated my 3 children, and husband also. We all think he is the best dentist. I've driven all over even when we've moved, to continue seeing him. We will really miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I have been a client of Dr. Lee for over 20 years. I have always found him to be helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr.Lee has been my dentist since I had my first tooth. He is gentle, nice, honest, respectful and all around a great person to know!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Graham W. Lee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My children, my in laws, and a few of my friends have all been seeing Dr Lee for 20+ years on the recommendation of a neighbor. I have since recommended him to..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for 20 years and keep driving from Vancouver to Surrey because he is the best dentist I have ever known. Quality dentist, quality clinic ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Another dentist did a root canel and something went wrong Dr lees to me to report the dentist cause she refused to fix it also refused to compensate Dr lee to f..."

October 2, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Graham" to "Graham W."

November 18, 2013