Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Buda

Dr Buda did my surgery 4 years ago and told me at that time to call if I ever had any problems but when I called for a problem I was having (one he said I may have down the road) I was told by the nurse that she had never heard of such problem and that I would have to be referred after much testing by my primary doctor. And then proceeded to tell me that I would probably need to see a different type of doctor. I would have been fine with this if she actually took the time to review my medical history and even bother to ask the doctor. It pretty bad when the doctors tell you to call if you EVER have complications I am having only to be rudely dismissed by his nurse and told that he will not help me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Buda is an absolutely wonderful surgeon as well as being just an all around good person. He never rushes an appointment, takes his time in explaining everything, and makes you feel so much better after talking with him. He really cares about his patients and has the best bedside manner imaginable, which is so very important when you or a loved one has received a concerning diagnosis. He's the best and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr Buda is the most amazing, kind, thoughtful surgeon I have ever met. He treats you like a member of his own family. He answers your questions like a trusted friend. He genuinely cares about you from beginning to end. He will honestly listen to you and how you feel. His method of explaining things, even something that was super scary for me at first, leaves you with no doubt that he will fix you right up. Dr Buda is my hero. I am fully on the men now. Here to live another day. Happy, Healthy and Strong. While I am a fighter... and know a large portion of this is my attitude. My great surgeon pointed me off in the right direction. I don't think that when a person faces something like surgery, it gets any better then Dr. Buda. I will never forget him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Steven Buda is very possibly the best general surgeon I know of. He has been 1 of my niece's doctors for 8 months now. She had some major problems and he came in and fixed it. He's very kind and cares about his patients. He isn't 1 of those doctors that just comes in, talks and walks out. He makes sure you know what is going on. I even remember one time that there was just too much going on that it was hard to comprehend what was actually happening. He sat down next to us and explained everything and by the time he was done, we understood and felt like everything was going to be alright. It was a huge relief. He's just a good man all around. Good doctor and good person. I honestly, at times, felt like I was talking to a friend rather than a doctor. If I had to have surgery and could choose a doctor, I would definitely choose Dr. Buda.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Steven J. Buda's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)