Ratings for Dr. Diane M. English

Hands down the best all around orthopedic doctor! She has kept me in one piece for decades! Simply the best! Goes out of her way to call you back at anytime, day or night, to answer your questions!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

She is known as the "knee guru" Not impressed, I went to her with bone on bone arthritis, at forty, needing a knee replacement. She told me I was too young and "just live with the pain" She also called me back to say that the MRI of that knee showed that the arthritis wasn't very bad. The problem was that I had gone to see her about the right knee and she had looked up the Left knee MRI results. Go elsewhere!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. English totally missed my diagnosis, dismissing my problem as "in my musculature," and stated there was no way to help me. I have since then found a knowledgeable doctor (also an orthopedist/sports medicine specialist) who is treating me, but I spent at least 3 extra months in pain due to her lack of knowledge and dismissive attitude. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Diane English since 1979. I had multiple fratures of my legs and ankles requiring several surgeries. I consider myself very fortunante to have had Dr. Dinae English as my orthopedic surgeon. She is not only one of the most knowledgeable surgeons but she takes the time to know her patients. She goes above and beyond most doctors with following up with her patients. Her staff is always reachable, professional and extremely courteous. I would recommend her without any reservations. I would not be able to walk today if I did not have the surgical expertise of Dr. English when I most needed it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Absolute top notch doctor. I've seen her for myself and for my son and every time she solved the problem with the minimum procedure. Extremely knowledgeable. Very nice lady.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I have seen Dr English on a few occasions and have found her very knowledgeable. She takes time with all her patients. She also goes the extra mile in an emergency. I would and have recommended Dr English to many family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Bad meniscectomy - 2 weeks after surgery, my knee was worse. It started popping again. After visiting with a competent surgeon, it was determined that Dr. English left a piece of loose meniscus (oops), and I had to be operated on again! She is always very rushed, and I think she rushed the surgery, leading to a large mistake that had to be corrected by another surgeon. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Extremely knowledgable and friendly. Did not feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2005

Dr. Diane M. English's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Commercial Insurance Company