Ratings for Dr. Jim Burdine

Dr Burdine did an upper lobectomy. He is a wonderful surgeon. Everything i experienced was exactly how he explained.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr.Burdine performed emergency triple by-pass surgery on me Oct 2009 at St.Vincents Hospital and saved my life. The aftercare at his office was great and his staff treated my wife and I with kindness and respect.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Had surgery with this doctor to remove a thymus gland. He spared me the first two inches of my sternum for cosmetic purposes so that I could look pretty in v neck shirts. This has cost me my health because when you operate on someone with a large thymus gland, you need to open up the chest wall from sternal notch to the xyphoid so that the entire area is explored for hidden tissue. Due to this lack of extra couple minutes in opening in this crucial area, there is more tissue which is severely impacting my life and ability to function. I called his office several times and no one will own the problem. My sternum is splitting which is most likely due to extra growth going on and the pressure it is causing. If you consider this doctor for thymus surgery, DO NOT SUBMIT TO SURGEY UNLESS HE OPENS ALL OF YOUR CHEST AREA. You will regret it just as I have. If he does not want to, look for another surgeon and run very fast.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Jim Burdine's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)