Ratings for Dr. Jeanette M. Viney

In midst of a cross country move, I got extremely ill. I was transported to Viney via ambulance. I did not understand her hostility towards me in the ER, and when admitted, she refused to give me pain medication or good nausea medication. I was too sick to think about the situation for myself, and abandoned in an unfamiliar state by myself. I finally realized she had deemed me a drug seeker when she asked on the second day "Do you often ask for pain medication?" I was finally rescued by my husband, discharged as having stomach ulcers (despite no tests) and had my severely inflamed gallbladder removed in Wisconsin a few days later. If you read this, be sure you have someone with you that you can trust to advocate for you when you're unable to do so yourself. I went through hell because she deemed me a drug seeker the second she laid eyes on me, and now I'm scared to even ask a doctor for cold medication after all I went through. I would love for her to challenge my words here.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Jeanette M. Viney's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Bismarck, ND