Ratings for Dr. Nadine Letwin

Ridiculous wait times. We always wait at least 1 hour! She is very good at giving referrals and helping you get answers. Very friendly and great with kids. A lot of symptoms are sluffed off as "everyone is different" or compares to her own life and family, which is fine and calming at times.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Terrible wait times. Be prepared to wait in excess of 1 hour after your original appointment time. Very fustrating to have to wait this long every time our family has an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Been a patient for many years...getting more & more unhappy with her procedures! fluffing off problems that I have told her about long ago - insisting that I just told her about my problem! Fed up with her excuses...looking to change asap!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

She is my family doctor and she is just great she has helped me with so many things

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Not a good doctor at all for motor vehicle accidents she works more for insurance companies then the patient

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr letwin has been my doctor for the last 9 years and I am more than satisfied with the medical care she provides for me. Its rare that I have to wait more than 15-20 mins after my apt time to see her and her staff are very pleasant and efficient. I have my fair share of health concerns and I never feel rushed or pressured to get in and out of her office. She is always more than willing to spend the necessary amount of time with me and I am grateful for this. If she is unsure of something she always trys to find an answer for me. Dr Letwin is an amazing dr who is kind, compassionate, and very personable. She is attentive and listens to you, I always feel comfortable with her knowing she takes the time to listen and remembers details of my life. Dr Letwin is the best dr I've had :)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have been trying to get on with Dr. Letwin for years. I was finally accepted this past Jun 2015. Since my symptoms were kind of a mystery and I would have left unchecked for many more years, my dad was the one who pushed me to see if anyone would take me on for more exploratory work. Dr. Letwin has been kind and concerned and has found other conditions that, diagnosed by other doctors years ago but never given a course of treatment, have now been taken care of and made great improvements in my life. As my journey may be long term I look forward to working with Dr. Letwin and her staff to find out what I have and how to treat it so I can have a long, productive and healthy life.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

The staff are okay. they're just doing their job. The doctor not so much.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

She is an excellent and incredibly personable doctor. Always answers my questions, always concerned about how I am doing (I am currently awaiting surgery). I can't understand why anyone would view her in a negative light. As for the staff, the nurse and receptionist have always been great to deal with too. At times you do have to wait awhile to see her, but I am not of aware of any other doctors or emergency rooms or anything else in our healthcare system (like for MRI's or surgeries)where you often have to wait longer than you would prefer. A doctor's office like Dr. Letwin's office isn't a Tim Horton's where you're in an out in 5 minutes with what you want; healthcare is more complicated than a cup of coffee and a donut, ya know?

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I have found Dr.Letwin to be very helpful, professional, thorough and caring. If she is unsure, she checks. She does not hurry me out of the examination room. If I have a recurring issue that she is unsure of, she will refer me to a specialist quickly; her staff is often able to get me into a specialist's office quite quickly. On an overall basis, I am extremely happy and satisfied with her services.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012