You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nadine Letwin

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr letwin has been my doctor for the last 9 years and I am more than satisfied with the medical care she provides for me. Its rare that I have to wait more than 15-20 mins after my apt time to see her and her staff are very pleasant and efficient. I have my fair share of health concerns and I never feel rushed or pressured to get in and out of her office. She is always more than willing to spend the necessary amount of time with me and I am grateful for this. If she is unsure of something she always trys to find an answer for me. Dr Letwin is an amazing dr who is kind, compassionate, and very personable. She is attentive and listens to you, I always feel comfortable with her knowing she takes the time to listen and remembers details of my life. Dr Letwin is the best dr I've had :)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have been trying to get on with Dr. Letwin for years. I was finally accepted this past Jun 2015. Since my symptoms were kind of a mystery and I would have left unchecked for many more years, my dad was the one who pushed me to see if anyone would take me on for more exploratory work. Dr. Letwin has been kind and concerned and has found other conditions that, diagnosed by other doctors years ago but never given a course of treatment, have now been taken care of and made great improvements in my life. As my journey may be long term I look forward to working with Dr. Letwin and her staff to find out what I have and how to treat it so I can have a long, productive and healthy life.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

The staff are okay. they're just doing their job. The doctor not so much.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

She is an excellent and incredibly personable doctor. Always answers my questions, always concerned about how I am doing (I am currently awaiting surgery). I can't understand why anyone would view her in a negative light. As for the staff, the nurse and receptionist have always been great to deal with too. At times you do have to wait awhile to see her, but I am not of aware of any other doctors or emergency rooms or anything else in our healthcare system (like for MRI's or surgeries)where you often have to wait longer than you would prefer. A doctor's office like Dr. Letwin's office isn't a Tim Horton's where you're in an out in 5 minutes with what you want; healthcare is more complicated than a cup of coffee and a donut, ya know?

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I have found Dr.Letwin to be very helpful, professional, thorough and caring. If she is unsure, she checks. She does not hurry me out of the examination room. If I have a recurring issue that she is unsure of, she will refer me to a specialist quickly; her staff is often able to get me into a specialist's office quite quickly. On an overall basis, I am extremely happy and satisfied with her services.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Doesn't respect patient choice of treatment and tries to force her own options on others. Says one thing and does another. Doesn't follow up enough. Too busy, you often get rushed. Staff unhelpful.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

she doesn't know her stuff at all and does not show compassion to injuries. she gives prescriptions and just expects you to quit, does she not realize there are side affects. she hurries me out of her office even when all issues are not resolved. she is one of the worst doctors I have been to. her staff are also very rude on the phone. Maybe the Medical board should get a call or letter about her practices. She has let the power of being a doctor go to her head as far as I am concerned and she will start losing patients if she keeps it up. I pay her to be my doctor through medical services plans, she doesn't pay me to be her patient.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr Letwin is a wonderful doctor, she has helped me so very much in the last three years and I am very grateful to her. I went thru a very hard time and she was able to get the right help for me and made me understand what I was going thru. Because of Dr Letwin I am a much stronger person now the I was several years ago I am very grateful to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Nadine Letwin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is my family doctor and she is just great she has helped me with so many things "

May 4, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Not a good doctor at all for motor vehicle accidents she works more for insurance companies then the patient"

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr letwin has been my doctor for the last 9 years and I am more than satisfied with the medical care she provides for me. Its rare that I have to wait more tha..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been trying to get on with Dr. Letwin for years. I was finally accepted this past Jun 2015. Since my symptoms were kind of a mystery and I would have le..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The staff are okay. they're just doing their job. The doctor not so much. "

July 20, 2015