Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Y. Yahav

As my implant fell while eating, I went to see "Dr." Yahav for a replacement. Without hesitation, he tore off the remaining root of my tooth and said he wanted to put an implant 2 days later!!!!!!! -while recovery had barely started! Thanks God I went to another dentist who told me that was VERY DANGEROUS and WRONG!!! His knowledge of right dentistry is inexistent, and his staff charged me the implant in advance and without asking my permission. At least he gave me back my money, but I lost my root which has meant the need to put an implant (+$1,900)... Please be careful with this person.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Two teeth that Jonathan? Yahav worked on for me have both failed. We saved one at great expense, the other I lost. Negative experience altogether.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Went to Yahav early in his practice for a simple replacement of a molar filling. I was more than dumb. I trusted him. He told me he could see a line in the tooth and that it would crack. I never felt any dentist working on my teeth press so hard with the drill. Sure enough tooth broke and then he replaced the broken tooth with a crown -- more expensive than a new filling. I should’ve sued him, but just never went back to him. In short, he‘s. dishonest and deliberately broke my tooth. The only explanation is that he got more

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Chicago Smile Center has truly been a blessing to me. I recently moved to Chicago and I was experiencing really bad toothaches and I had no insurance. Dr. Yahav took great care of me and the prices were affordable and he is really flexible and understanding. His assistance Connie was very pleasant and kind. I would recommend everyone in Chicago to go here. Thanks Chicago Smile Center.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I have had extensive work – veneers, fillings and have been joyed to have Dr. Yahav as my dentist. Connie has also been so helpful and the two make a great team. So happy with all the results.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I used to absolutely hate going to the dentist, they would barely speak to me let alone give advice, and so the condition of my teeth never seemed to improve. I started going to see Dr. Yahav a couple years ago and now I actually look forward to going to the dentist! Everyone is always so nice, they recognize me the second I walk in the door and make me feel right at home (also I have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes to get in!). Dr. Yahav has done several necessary procedures to strengthen my teeth at his John Hancock Center location, the most recent being veneers, which I have been wanting to get since I was really young. He (and his extremely talented assisstant Connie) made my smile look amazing and with minimal discomfort! I am so happy with the results, my teeth are stronger and I have a more confident smile. I highly recommend Dr. Yahav to anyone looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

After hearing that I'd be needing some extensive dental work I proceeded to do some research & consult several other professionals. It wasn't until I found Dr. Yahav that I felt comfortable & informed. Both he & his staff are very friendly & professional in what can be a very nerve racking experience. My procedure went smoothly & I was also impressed with the follow up care i received. Dr. Yahav was available in the days following my procedure to answer my phone calls, additional questions, & provide support as he checked in on me. I have recommended him to others & will continue to see him for future dental needs whether extensive dental procedures or regular check ups.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr Yahav did a wonderful job replacing my front tooth. I had been working with another dentist who after seven attempts to match a crown to my other front tooth could not get a good match. Dr Yahav was able to get me match on the first try and did a wonderful job over all. I sent him all of my family members as patients because he is that good.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Very friendly, helpful dentist and staff who are willing to stay late to get the job done!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I went to the Dr. Yahav's office during a three-hour long layover in Chicago because I needed an urgent treatment for a cavity. I was kindly welcomed by Natalie, the front desk. Connie, a professional assistant, saw me right away. The situation was unusual because though I needed treatment, I couldn't schedule a follow-up appointment as I live in Boston. After a free consultation (including X-rays) Dr. Yahav decided to apply a temporary product to prevent cavity from becoming worse. It cost a reasonable price. The dentist and his staff were very professional. They understood my needs and acted accordingly. After a month, the temporary composite is still doing its job and I will forward the dentist's notes to my primary care physician here in Boston.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Jonathan Y. Yahav's Credentials

• Northwestern (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal