Ratings for Dr. Maria Kus

I see she has left the practice but is she still working somewhere? I hope not! Years back she did a root canal and there is a BIG problem with that tooth now. The 'fix' involves going to a specialist. Thankfully our new DDS caught the issue and did a referral for my son. Wow! Dr. Kus's work has turned into problems.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

At last " THE WICKED WITCH IS GONE ABOUT TIME". She was good to me for about 20 yrs.and just went down hill or the last 10.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

The new dentist dr Archiblad is amazing. Actually cares about her patients compared to dr maria kus. Dr maria kus over years lied to me and has put me in severe pain now. She said I had phantom limb pain after getting my wisdom teeth out years after because I was complaining about pain in the area. Myself being dumb believed her and now have found out that it was a LIE and there’s not such thing for that in your tooth after explaining it to the new dentist.. also before she stopped practising she did a small cavity in on my back teeth and now IN SEVERE pain from an infection probably caused by the fact she didn’t get the whole thing which lead straight to my nerve. So on antibiotics and a sore mouth with lots of dentist visits with needles. Yeah! I’m so glad she gone... and so happy that dr archibald actually knows what’s she doing and has helped me so much the past couple of weeks!!!! My rating above is on the new dentist not DR MARIA KUS. Dr archibald just took over the practise space.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

New people cleaning teeth do an amazing job! Really like new hygienist feels like a proper cleaning! Ill definitely be coming back.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Love the new dentist Dr. Archibald !!!! she is wonderful with all ages from children to adults , my whole family now goes to see her and she does great work. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This dentist has to be stopped from working. She needs to go back to dental school and learn 2017 rules. She does not know how to extract teeth or clean teeth. I find it unusual every time someone complains about her there are two people you post that she is great! Same people. Yes. Dr. Marie Kus has to be stopped, and the only was is by reporting her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

She doesn't clean cavities thoroughly resulting in bigger problems in the future. At my new dentist, my cleanings and checkups last one hour not 5-10 minutes. I wish I had switched sooner.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

i went there 2 times to get my tooth fixed , she gave me a filling that fell out in 3 monthes, then i went back and the filling fell out again, the nerve on my tooth died and now is cracked because the filling fell out, anyway it was painful , but i saved myself 500 dollars, the tooth started to crack even more and i ended up ripping it out myself, she wouldn't even give me anything to numb the pain, i had to buy generic brand at the store which barely worked, but better than nothing, I would not recommend going to this doctor, i thought my visits were fast because she didnt like me, turns out im not the only one!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Maria has been my and my family's dentist since the early 80's. We love Dr. Maria and have always been happy with her care and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Kus and her staff are so amazing with kids. After a bad experience with another dentist, I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else. So patient and kind.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017