Ratings for Dr. Maria Kus

This dentist has to be stopped from working. She needs to go back to dental school and learn 2017 rules. She does not know how to extract teeth or clean teeth. I find it unusual every time someone complains about her there are two people you post that she is great! Same people. Yes. Dr. Marie Kus has to be stopped, and the only was is by reporting her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

She doesn't clean cavities thoroughly resulting in bigger problems in the future. At my new dentist, my cleanings and checkups last one hour not 5-10 minutes. I wish I had switched sooner.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

i went there 2 times to get my tooth fixed , she gave me a filling that fell out in 3 monthes, then i went back and the filling fell out again, the nerve on my tooth died and now is cracked because the filling fell out, anyway it was painful , but i saved myself 500 dollars, the tooth started to crack even more and i ended up ripping it out myself, she wouldn't even give me anything to numb the pain, i had to buy generic brand at the store which barely worked, but better than nothing, I would not recommend going to this doctor, i thought my visits were fast because she didnt like me, turns out im not the only one!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Maria has been my and my family's dentist since the early 80's. We love Dr. Maria and have always been happy with her care and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Kus and her staff are so amazing with kids. After a bad experience with another dentist, I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else. So patient and kind.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

They rushed through everything as if they were at gunpoint or racing to save their lives. And then I was billed for work they didn't do.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I was so disappointed in her when I caught her in a lie to my face , I will not go into it, it is too emotional , but I because of misinformation and lack of communication, I am out over $1600 . I had trusted her and did not listen to all my friends who when they heard said "run to another dentist fast". I have gone to her for years and wondered if it was jsut me that I felt rushed through cleanings and restoration work (that fell out in weeks) .

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Whoever has any problems with Dr. Kus should report her to the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario . If enough people report her, things can be done so she can not practice again. She has caused me so much pain and money to have teeth repaired that she did improper.Please report her, that is the only way to help other victims in the future.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I had a wisdom tooth that was causing extreme pain, I went to her and she did NOT freeze it properly and she started pulling and stuck that sharp thing in my tooth and I nearly jumped through the roof and screamed in pain and she tried to tell me it was pressure and in my head. It got so bad she pulled my tooth half out ignoring my crying and moaning then I couldn't take it anymore and she got mad and left my tooth bloody and half out and sent me to interface. When I got there I was bloody, shaking and crying and they couldn't believe the state she left me in. They advised me to sue her, and after that they gave me a bunch of freezing because I was so traumatized by what she did to me. They got it out with no pain and it was great. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE NEVER GO TO THIS SELFISH TERRIBLE DENTIST! She may treat her regulars decent but everyone else is a piece of scum to her that she couldn't care less about. She's a TERRIBLE human and her karma will come!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Cleanings can use a little more time but very nice generous lady.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016