Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

I had a breast reduction/lift by Dr. Walden. I'm so very happy with the results. My breasts are now youthful looking, round, full & perky. I feel like a sexy woman again. I knew she was the dr. to choose when I met her. Her staff is wonderful also. The ear, eye & throat hospital she uses is fabulous, & there is the Affinia Gardens Hotel right across the street. Thank you Dr. Walden, Alix & Staff

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Jennifer Walden is great at her skills! I have a Breast Aug. done in 2007 and the results are amazing!! she is knowledgeable and very caring. I would recommend her to anyone!!! A+++

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I can't say enough about Dr Walden and her staff!! My daughter had breast reduction surgery and her results are fabulous. She is so happy and the whole experience from consultation to her after care was wonderful!! Dr Walden is not only a highly skilled surgeon, she is so sweet and concerned about her patients. We never felt rushed in the office and she made sure to explain everything to not only my daughter, but to my husband and me. We highly recommend Dr Walden!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Jennifer Walden did my breast augmentation and lift in 2006 and re-do it in 2008 because I need a bigger size, she is the best. I’m please with the neatness, shape and size. I also did a tummy tuck in 2007 and i’m very pleased. She also corrects my friend’s implants. She is patient, understanding, and very attentive. She makes her self very well understood explaining the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr Walden performed my breast augmentation in April of 2007 and I just LOVE THE OUTCOME of my surgery. She is very comprehensive and cautious and her staff are very nice and courteous.. I must say Dr Walden does deserve to be on the Best Doctor listing if she is not already :) I Highly Recommend Dr Walden if you are considering Breast Augmentation.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

Dr. Walden exceeded my expectations for my rhinoplasty. I knew when I met her that I wanted her to do my surgery. I felt so comfortable and had a gut feeling that she would be the one to do my surgery. She has amazing credentials and has worked with some of the best surgeons in the country. I love my nose and I couldn't be happier. I totally recommend her. Amazing.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Jennifer L. Walden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1998)