Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

Dr Walden looked at my photos and gave me exactly what I wanted. I was so nervous at first but I put my trust in her and I was so glad I did. Very happy with my results and would definitely come back to her in the future. I highly recomend her work!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Ive had my second laser hair removal treatment of 6 (to start) recently and am so in love with the results. I'm so glad Dr. Jennifer Walden suggested that I might like it, and I'm ready to get my whole body done! I've recommended to everyone. Her MedSpa is lush, clean, amazingly friendly and knowledgable staff. The process is so quick and way less painful than waxing (with WAY better results). Highly recommend Dr. Walden and her amazing staff! Can't wait to try some other services. :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Walden when she worked in NYC. I was left with a Polly beak deformity. When I voiced my concern she dismissed me. I had to have it fixed with another plastic surgeon.

Submitted October 21, 2015

I had an under the muscle breast augmentation preformed by Dr. Walden May 2014. I consulted with a total of three physicians before making my final decision. From my first visit I was impressed with her knowledge and ability to explain the procedure in laymen terms as well as answer all of my questions and concerns. Her staff was friendly and attentive. The office space is very pretty with a welcoming environment. The breast augmentation took a few hours in her in-office surgery suite, I was able to go home shortly after waking. The next two days were uncomfortable but the pain was managed well with medicine Dr. Walden prescribed. I was only on pain meds for three days total! I did have to wear a strap around my upper chest to push the breast muscle down for two weeks. In my opinion the strap hurt way more than the actual procedure. I'm three and half months post op and I couldn't feel better about my appearance. My breast look and feel very natural, even my lady friends have said they look fabulous. I'm so happy I decided to finally have this done, I would 100% recommend Dr. Jennifer Walden for breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I would absolutely stay away from Walden for Rhinoplasty. My nose was left unfunctional and I have been unable to breath since the procedure in 2011. She left me with a very narrow nose and pinched tip. Not to mention it was noticeably asymmetric. When I brought up these issues to both her and Dr. Sherrell J. Aston who was her mentor they were both dismissive, claiming my nose was asymmetric to begin with and the breathing wasn't a problem. I just underwent revision septo/rhinoplasty to correct the mess which involved removing a good deal of scar tissue. Save your money for someone who specializes in noses and is an ENT.

Submitted May 13, 2014

Very bad breast lift experience with this doctor. I had 1 breast surgery with this doctor and it came out so bad the whole thing needed to be redone. I felt the doctor was not thorough and at times seemed eager to head off to her next patient. She did not grasp a real idea of the look I was trying to acheve and instead just went for the look she wanted to achieve for me. After my first surgery, my stitches were taken out before my skin healed & as a result my skin openned up on the top of my breast creating an wound that took months and months to stop being sore. I regret choosing her for the breast surgery. It was not a personal, smooth or positive expeirence. Now after the second surgery, I STILL may need a 3rd scar revison surgery. I say this in all honesty, I do not feel this doctors skill are fine tuned enough in regard to breast lifts/mastopexy procedure. I would not recommend her for this procedure.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Terrible plastic surgeon. Do not go to her!! Did my breast lift and the results were horrible. Consulted with other PS and BOTH said breast lift has to be REDONE all over again. She will refund my money only after I sign a realease waiver which forces me not to say anyhting bad about her work. I'll gladly email pics to anyone interested. Do Not Go To Her!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I had my rhinoplasty performed by Dr Walden in January 2010. I would recommend her to everyone! I am still healing and everytime I have a question or concern, she answers me right away or makes time for me to come in and see her. Dr. Walden and her staff always made me feel totally comfortable and I am so happy with the outcome. This surgery was the best thing I have ever done for myself and choosing Dr Walden was the best decision I have ever made!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I had a breast reduction/lift by Dr. Walden. I'm so very happy with the results. My breasts are now youthful looking, round, full & perky. I feel like a sexy woman again. I knew she was the dr. to choose when I met her. Her staff is wonderful also. The ear, eye & throat hospital she uses is fabulous, & there is the Affinia Gardens Hotel right across the street. Thank you Dr. Walden, Alix & Staff

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Jennifer Walden is great at her skills! I have a Breast Aug. done in 2007 and the results are amazing!! she is knowledgeable and very caring. I would recommend her to anyone!!! A+++

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Walden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois