Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

I am so glad I choose otoplasty with dr. Walden. She and her staff were professional and caring. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Walden is fantastic!! After researching for many months I decided to schedule a consultation. She is in high demand so I had to wait a few months to see her and months after that for my surgery. It was totally worth it!! I had a tummy tuck and spent the night at the facility. It has now been six weeks and I am beyond pleased with the results. My belly button has taken unusually longer to heal. Dr. Walden has seen me every week since then so we have had a lot of interaction. Every time she makes me feel like I am her one and only patient. She truly cares about my recovery and well being. I had a mini facelift by a different female surgeon a year ago and even though I was satisfied with the results, they seemed disinterested after the procedure. I saw my primary care physician last week for a check up and she could not believe how awesome my tummy and scar look. She is now referring her patients to Dr. Walden. I should also mention that in my opinion Dr, Walden went above and beyond by sculpting my torso, the results exceeded my expectations. Her staff is always kind, responsive and attentive. I would never want to go anyplace else for my beauty needs :).

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Very pleased with the breast augmentation. Nurses and staff have been very instrumental in the healing process. 3 month pro-op, first time I have seen Dr. Walden. I thought that was a little usual, but-have been very pleased with the results. Frankie was a pleasure, enjoyed our chats and felt confident my healing process was on target. I will share my experience with others and send Dr. Walden some more patients.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Wow! Kristen is amazing! She just completed my fillers and I am so pleased. She is very gentle and takes her time. All star rating!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Walden is very professional, knowledgeable and caring in regards to your concerns and outcomes. I would, and have, recommended her to family and friends. The entire process from first phone call and appointment throughout the procedure and follow up have revealed a very effecient, kind, caring and committed physician and staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Doctor was thorough, answered all surgery questions. Medspa was great and exceeded expectations. The Botox lasted a full three months which is a first for me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Fat transfer to the Libia majors was my experience with dr walden. I was 100 percent satisfied with the results. If I had to say something negative about my experience: I guess that would Be that we had talked about getting some tissue cut out from the Libia majors and that was left out, but no buggy. I love her work immensely !!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I love my new breasts after my lift and augmentation! The results exceeded my expectations. It is one thing to look at the pictures and another to have them on your own body--Amazing. I am a registered nurse with over 20 years of experience. I found the clinic staff to be both professional and personable. My surgery included a tummy tuck as well so I stayed overnight at the clinic and received impeccable care. I highly recommend Dr. Walden and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I got a rhinoplasty and chin implant done, and the results are incredible! Dr. Walden is an amazing surgeon, and I would 100 percent recommend to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

My experience with Dr.Walden and her amazing team especially Kristen G has always exceeded my expectations! Always professional, superior communication skills, and knowledgeable in the field!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Jennifer L. Walden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1998)