Dr. Bryan R. Neuwirth

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan R. Neuwirth

Worst oral surgeon or dental practice ever. Rude, dismissive of patient pain and other health issues. Bad bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr neuwirth is by far the best dentist ever! I would recommend him to anyone! He's the only one I will ever trust with any of my oral surgeries and my kids as well!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have really enjoyed my experience here at the Hickory office. Everyone has been a complete blessing. Wonderful doctor and nurses. God bless you all!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I liked it here. The staff was kind and professional. I would recommend people to come up here.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

My visit here went great in the past. I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I've had a very amazing experience here! Every time I've had to have dental work done, it has been easy and very simple.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I enjoyed my visit here. Everyone was so kind and pleasant. I would refer anybody to come here. They did a great job!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Highly recommend seeing Dr. Brown. He is always friendly and willing to help any way he can. The staff is always friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Neuwirth! He took good care of me i had 4 wisdom teeth & 2 others removed & I had No problems. The staff are very friendly! so I highly recommend him to everyone...★★★★★

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Neuwirth and Dr. Brown do a good job and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Bryan R. Neuwirth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bryan Neuwirth was born in California and raised in Missouri. After attending college at University of Missouri, he entered the UMKC School of Dentistry (University of Missouri-Kansas City), graduating with honors in 1987. He began a residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of North Carolina, earning his medical degree in 1991, again graduating with honors. He completed a general surgery internship at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte in 1992. After his internship, he returned to Chapel Hill to complete his training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 1993. He continued his training by serving a one year fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery at the Cosmetic Surgery Center in Arkansas. Dr. Neuwirth earned board certification from the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 1996. He has memberships in several local, state and national societies in dentistry, medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery, and has served as an officer as well. He serves as a clinical instructor for Western Piedmont Community College and lectures to residents and colleagues at the University of North Carolina. Presented and published on both national and international levels, Dr. Neuwirth practices the full scope of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with a specific clinical interest in cosmetic surgery.

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1991)