Dr. Bryan R. Neuwirth

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan R. Neuwirth

Galatians 5:2 New International Version (NIV) 2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. CIRCUMCISION REMOVES 12 SQUARE INCHES OF PENILE TISSUE, AND IT REMOVES OVER 20.000 NERVE ENDINGS. YOU ARE MUCH LESS LIKELY TO WEAR A CONDOM IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED AND THE CONDOM IS MUCH MORE LIKELY NOT TO FIT AND FALL OFF IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED. CIRCUMCISION IS MALE GENITAL MUTILATION.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Worst oral surgeon or dental practice ever. Rude, dismissive of patient pain and other health issues. Bad bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr neuwirth is by far the best dentist ever! I would recommend him to anyone! He's the only one I will ever trust with any of my oral surgeries and my kids as well!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have really enjoyed my experience here at the Hickory office. Everyone has been a complete blessing. Wonderful doctor and nurses. God bless you all!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I liked it here. The staff was kind and professional. I would recommend people to come up here.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

My visit here went great in the past. I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I've had a very amazing experience here! Every time I've had to have dental work done, it has been easy and very simple.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I enjoyed my visit here. Everyone was so kind and pleasant. I would refer anybody to come here. They did a great job!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Highly recommend seeing Dr. Brown. He is always friendly and willing to help any way he can. The staff is always friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Neuwirth! He took good care of me i had 4 wisdom teeth & 2 others removed & I had No problems. The staff are very friendly! so I highly recommend him to everyone...★★★★★

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Bryan R. Neuwirth's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1991)