Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Fleischer

I had a not so pleasant experience with this physician and the staff, especially Krissy in billing. Dr. Fleischers attention to detail was lacking and our appointments were always rushed. I didn't feel a genuine care in that office. Ended my relationship with him at 26 weeks and switched to another OB. I would not recommend this office at all.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Fleischer. He took a cyst off my overy and found it was endometriosis but never treated the endometriosis. A year later I had surgery for endometriosis by another doctor and had an overy removed. I'm 30 years old and I'm looking forward to getting pregnant. I'm really disappointed the endometriosis wasn't treated when it was first found and then maybe I would still have both overies.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Michael S. Fleischer

Dr. Michael S. Fleischer's response
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please call us at561-488-9719 and ask for Jinny, so that we may further discuss your comment

Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Fleischer is quiet and caring ,,,.he has been my doc for almost 10 yrs,,, he delivered my son,,, he has performed a few diff procedures on me and he will personally call you back ,,,, this is very personal & I love Dr. Fleischer and won't go to anyone else!!Plus his staff is very personable and especially jinny!!!!They treat you like family,,,, I highly recommend Dr. Fleischer !😊

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr is great but the front staff,specifically Jenny who checks you out and deals with insurance is AWFUL. So rude and cold. She puts no effort into her job and doesn't try to explain anything to you. She treats you like you're stupid. She also lies. Had to switch drs because I couldn't trust her with my medical info. It's truly a shame he employs her

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I am doctor Fleisher's Patient for over 10 years now, nothing to complain,he is the best and also I love the staff, always helping me with everything I need...I really recommend to all my friends!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Fleischer is nice but visit seems rushed. Nurses are very polite. The receptionists on the other hand are the rudest group of women. Very cold. They don't even say hello to you and make you feel stupid. Dr. Fleischer should hire an entire new receptionists staff.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

he is always in a rush, he never gives you enough time or attention. he literally checked me out for ONE minute. not to mention he diagnosed me wrong, gave me the wrong medication that made my infection worst. and when my pap smear results came back after a week and a half, the staff told me he diagnosed me wrong and then afterwards gave me the right medication. it was just a very irritating experience. im switching gynos.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I just switched from a large group and what a difference Dr. Fleischer is! He is always very caring and takes the time to listen to all of my concerns. His nurses are wonderful too. I really like Rashaun and whenever I had questions, Sharon would answer them. He answers his calls immediately too. Don't go to anyone else!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Caring doctor and great staff. There wasn't a long wait and before examining me Dr. Fleischer went over my entire medical history. He was very thorough and explained everything in great detail and so did the nurse.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

During my last visits something happened to the staff, and in the bathroom there were lots of plastic cups full of urine that nobody took care for (before they used to pick up these ones fast), and what was the worst -- the nurse took the metal speculum with her bare hands after touching a bunch of stuff in front of me, and then speculum went inside me. As a result I got bacterial infection in 3 days after my office visit, and 2 weeks later I lost my 11 week old baby (not necessarily connected, but so very alarming still............).

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Dr. Michael S. Fleischer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Michael Fleischer knew he wanted to become an OB/GYN physician the moment he stepped on the labor floor during his third year of medical school. Treating women through all phases of their lives is what intrigued him most about the field. He also thoroughly enjoys the diversity that the fields of obstetrics and gynecology offer, ranging from prenatal care in an office setting to performing gynecological surgical procedures. Dr. Fleischer has been practicing in Boca Raton since 1998. Graduating among the top of his class at UCLA, Dr. Fleischer has a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Kinesiology. He earned his medical degree at Tulane University in New Orleans, and his internship and residency were spent at The University of Texas at Houston, where he became chief resident. Dr. Fleischer is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG) and a member of the Florida Medical Society and the Palm Beach Medical Society. He serves as chairman of Boca Raton Regional Hospital and was recently recognized as Physician of the Month.

• Spanish

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)