Ratings for Dr. Paul Novak

Arrogance is a sign of stupidity, not skill and confidence. History dictates that entrusting your life in the hands of an arrogant fool will NOT have a positive outcome.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Very happy with Dr Novak! Yes, he is a little arrogant but I can appreciate that. He needs to have the confidence to do the job. Yes, he does have a sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I would like to correct one of the other reviewers who posted here... Without divulging specific details, Dr. Novak is being investigated for criminal negligence.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

We'll see if the court of public opinion shares Paul's high self opinion ('his brilliance') when the details of his history are finally presented to the world.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Always 30 minutes to 1 hour late!! Then he breezes in and talks fast. Had an ablation. Scheduled for 8 am. Did not get it until 2 pm.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Indeed, the details mentioned by the previous reviewer have been circulating 'underground' in the medical community for some time now. Take the anonymous conjecture for what it's worth...it is Dr. Novak's documented words and actions that incriminate him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Anyone who is privy to the details of Dr. Novaks' current investigation (and prior history, which have not yet been made public) will have an entirely different point of view.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Novak gave my mom her life back. He knew I was very concerned and he called me in the lab, with my mom, prior to doing her ablation. He was extremely thorough, kind and thoughtful. He took the time after the procedure to very clearly explain all he had done and the success of it. My mom was at total peace with him and we all felt strongly we were in good hands with Dr. Novak. I understand he may not be warm and fuzzy, but the word that kept repeating when I asked about him was brilliant. And the common phrase was 'he's my first choice'. I went to this site prior to my moms surgery and I was extremely concerned. I can say with confidence that the Dr. Novak we experienced is not the one that is negatively portrayed below in some of the reviews. Thanks to him, my mom has her life back!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I too cancelled my follow up appointment with Dr. Novak after inquiring further with a nurse in the ward...let's just say I'm relieved I did.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

My first consultation with Dr. Novak was my last. Not only was he extremely arrogant, I learned later on from another medical professional that he is being investigated for malpractice.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017