Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Valenti

Recently moved to NC. Was overwhelmed by the caring and understanding of Dr's and staff. Been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. One technician gave me money for gas so I could keep my appt. bless you. Then I met up with Dr. Valenti's staff. Yanni, Brittany, and Connie. These three women are the rudest people I have ever met in my entire life. First I was told I had to pay $14.22 or my procedure would be cancelled. I went in and paid $30.00. Then Connie grabbed me at the elevator and said I needed to pay the full amount, $80.00. I went back in and paid. Then Yanni admitted to Connie that she informed me I only needed to pay half. I left minus $80.00 and an hour later I returned, cancelled the procedure and got my money back. I'm sure Dr. Valenti is an excellent surgeon but his employment of these three women just blows my mind. There's more to this than I can explain. If anyone has had a similar experience with his staff please contact me. PMisocky1@aol.com.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Michael A. Valenti's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Clinton, NC