Ratings for Dr. Leslie T. Webster

Dr. Leslie Webster is my mother's physician. He is kind, gentle, thorough, knowledgeable, and most of all patient with the elderly. The care and concern he has shown her leaves me humbled. He is what every person wants in a doctor, the very best.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Webster operated on my hernia yesterday morning at CMC Pineville. Before surgery he spent all the time I needed talking over the procedure step-by-step. After his thorough procedure I was home and eating in several hours. I needed only pain meds for the rest of the day and night. Today I am eating my usual food and have walked my neighborhood twice without meds, and I am feeling quite pain-free. Dr. Webster is a skilled surgeon, but also a caring doctor, who will take all the time needed to explain and answer any and all questions. His concern for his patients is paramount in his practice. I would highly recommend Dr. Webster for his skill, concern, and professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Webster worked on me for 10 hours in order to do my surgery in the least invasive way to me: not to split me from stem to stern. It was an abdominal surgery and he did the whole thing through 7 little incisions, laporascopically. Pre surgery he was willing to answer as many questions as I had, he drew pictures, he did everything he could to help me understand the procedure. He talks plainly and he will not try to cover things up; he openly shares what the risks could be, but assures you that he will work diligently to make the surgery the best possible. He went straight from my surgery to two emergencies and was still back at 6 A.M. to check on me. When I needed a pain med change, he was available in the middle of the night to okay it. Post op, he is very caring and all follow ups are thorough and detailed. His bedside manner is the best and it is obvious that to him, the patient comes first. AND you feel like a person, not just a body part.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Webster is not only a gifted and multi-talented surgeon but he truly cares about his patients. He is the ONLY surgeon that I would ever allow to operate on me again. Even after being on call for over 30 hours his main concern was if his patient was going to make it or not. Knowing that he cares that much about his patients is why I would recommend him to everyone. The nurses at CMC-Pineville respect him and say they would choose him if they needed surgery. They always told me that I was in the best hands possible. They were also impressed with the fact that even when he was on vacation he would call twice a day to check on his patients. As far as Dr. Webster's surgical knowledge, he was called in to do emergency surgery after my first surgery had gone horribly wrong. He saved my life and over the next two years has continued to try to put me back together. Dr. Leslie T. Webster IS what all Doctors should strive to be.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Dr. Leslie T. Webster's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1994)

Oxford