You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Seufert

She is awful. She told my mom she had cancer and was very cold. She said See I told you you should of had that test sooner! Really inappropriate at that time to say something so insensitive. I just found her to be distant and maybe just thinking of her paycheque.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

She was my mothers Doc. She was very uncaring when giving my mom her cancer diagnosis stating............ see I told you you should of had that test. I found her cold and as if she doesnt even care about her patient.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Seufert is fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. She gives me time to discuss everything I would like to. The only complaint about the clinic she is at is the front staff. They have called me in to an appointment which was unnecessary, after having told me I didn't need to come in. I would like to be able to talk to Dr. Seufert on the phone. I would like to get a referral we have previously discussed but was told by staff she doesn't use the phone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I love Dr. Suefert. I've been following her around for about 8 years with my family and couldn't ask for a better family doctor. She's incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. I trust that my kids and I will be taken care of when we see her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr.Seufert is phenomenal. She has always been thorough with her exams but also in explaining procedures and advice. I know I'm in good hands when I see Dr.Seufert. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Seufert is thorough and approachable. She is upfront and honest. Although, she is sometimes behind in seeing you at the clinic, I think this is made up for since she doesn't shoo you out of the exam room after 5 minutes and a partially addressed concern -she takes the time for her patients and thus is able to address multiple issues in a realistic manner which in our healthcare system will put things a but behind time-wise. I would highly recommend her as she is knowledgeable, respectful, competent, and trustworthy. The staff at the clinic seem disorganized and disinterested --sometimes bordering on pushy and rude. That aside, I'm not there for them, I'm there for competent healthcare. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

shes amazing the best doctor in the world i would not trust anybody but her with mine and my families health

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Not helpful or respectful for me, did not feel comfortable with this doctor

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Excellent doctor! She has relocated to Oasis Medical 101-805 Edmonton Trail NE 403-265-8814 as of July 23.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Seufert has been my families doctor for many years. She now is also my grandchildrens doctor. She is absolutely outstanding and a lifeline. We owe our good health to her expertise and strong medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Andrea Seufert's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She is awful. She told my mom she had cancer and was very cold. She said See I told you you should of had that test sooner! Really inappropriate at that time..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She was my mothers Doc. She was very uncaring when giving my mom her cancer diagnosis stating............ see I told you you should of had that test. I found ..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Seufert is fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. She gives me time to discuss everything I would like to. The only complaint about the clinic sh..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Suefert. I've been following her around for about 8 years with my family and couldn't ask for a better family doctor. She's incredibly knowledgeable ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Seufert is phenomenal. She has always been thorough with her exams but also in explaining procedures and advice. I know I'm in good hands when I see Dr.Seufe..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Seufert is thorough and approachable. She is upfront and honest. Although, she is sometimes behind in seeing you at the clinic, I think this is made up for ..."

September 17, 2014