You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrea Seufert

Dr. Andrea Seufert's Ratings

I love Dr. Suefert. I've been following her around for about 8 years with my family and couldn't ask for a better family doctor. She's incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. I trust that my kids and I will be taken care of when we see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr.Seufert is phenomenal. She has always been thorough with her exams but also in explaining procedures and advice. I know I'm in good hands when I see Dr.Seufert. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Seufert is thorough and approachable. She is upfront and honest. Although, she is sometimes behind in seeing you at the clinic, I think this is made up for since she doesn't shoo you out of the exam room after 5 minutes and a partially addressed concern -she takes the time for her patients and thus is able to address multiple issues in a realistic manner which in our healthcare system will put things a but behind time-wise. I would highly recommend her as she is knowledgeable, respectful, competent, and trustworthy. The staff at the clinic seem disorganized and disinterested --sometimes bordering on pushy and rude. That aside, I'm not there for them, I'm there for competent healthcare. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

shes amazing the best doctor in the world i would not trust anybody but her with mine and my families health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

Not helpful or respectful for me, did not feel comfortable with this doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1359735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Excellent doctor! She has relocated to Oasis Medical 101-805 Edmonton Trail NE 403-265-8814 as of July 23.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Seufert has been my families doctor for many years. She now is also my grandchildrens doctor. She is absolutely outstanding and a lifeline. We owe our good health to her expertise and strong medical knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I think Dr.Seufert is great at doing what she does. I've been seeing her for 5 or 6 years now and take my kids to see her as well. I wish we had some heads up about her where abouts though. Anybody?? Anybody??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Best doctor ever! Where are you? Hope to get some info soon, I need to see you! If anyone gets new info on her where abouts, please post. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

She has been my doctor for years and she is simply the BEST. She saved my life! Anyone knows yet which clinic she is moving to? I really need to see her very very soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359730].votes_count ]]