Ratings for Dr. Sabah Hamad

My wife and I found ourselves in the emergency room late one evening where she was diagnosed with Appendicitis. Dr. Hamad was the on call surgeon that night which happened to be Dr. Hamad's birthday! She came to the hospital and patiently explained the entire procedure and assured us all would be fine! My wife was concerned about scarring. Dr. Hamad explained there would be three very tiny scars in discreet places that disappear as she would perform the laparoscopic method! All went very well and the followup with Dr. Hamad was a complete joy! We highly recommend Dr. Hamad in your time of need!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Hamad's office cares for their patients mentally and physically, as well as valuing their time. Appointments begin on time, and you can expect the highest of care. I have had in-office procedures and inpatient procedures at the local hospital with Dr. Hamad. Share is always caring; all questions are answered, usually before I ask and I am also informed in regards to physical symptoms and follow-up expectations. I give Dr. Hamad and her office my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Hamad is awesome. We have appreciated the manner in which she treated me and displayed excellent care during post operative visits. We have had a very positive experience!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Hamad is an EXCELLENT SURGEON and an EVEN BETTER PERSON!! Her professionalism is 2nd to none. She makes me feel at ease when I'm in her office. Her staff is also wonderful. I highly recommend her to any one with breast cancer or breast issues.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Excellent knowledgeable doctor. Had surgery 10 years ago and have rechecks with her. I like that Dr. Hamad is thorough and doesn't leave anything behind. She covers all her bases and is very thorough. Helps me sleep at night having breast cancer in my family.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Does NOT COMMUNICATE, does not explain or answer questions. I asked for an MRI, having been told those who are high risk with extremely dense tissue/Family history are missed by mammograms & ultrasound. She found cancer, didn't tell me, didnt forward notes to radiologist who couldn't locate with 2 mammos/ultrasound. One year later, I'm late stage & have lost everything. **Sloppy notification and communication procedures in her office**

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Do not use Dr Hamad if you have United Healthcare! She will send you pathology tests to an out-of-network lab without your knowledge or consent. It will ultimately cost you $200+. Dr Hamad is not trustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

She's a terrible doctor. All she cares about is how to get the most money out of her patients rather than what best for their health.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Confusing in explanations about what she was doing, seemed to be doing unnecessary biopsies, and seemed oblivious to my questions and my need not to keep returning every week or so for what seemed unnecessary tests, as all tests were negative, and she expected them to be negative.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Sabah Hamad. I had bilateral breast cancer with double mastectomy and reconstruction. She is GREAT!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Sabah Hamad's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC