Ratings for Dr. Harold N. Frazier

Dr. Frazier’s assist. came in and then shortly thereafter started explaining why I needed a colonoscopy. I resisted this suggestion upon which the assistant became more insistent upon the procedure. She realized my firmness and deferred to Dr. F. Later, Dr. F. entered the exam room, tried to calm things down, however, he continued to strongly suggest the colonoscopy. No rectal exam was performed by Dr. F. or his assistant. Dr. F said he believed that it would be medically negligent to do the rectal exam and banding I was anticipating - w/o a colonoscopy.…so I scheduled the colonoscopy. I spent the time to call four additional surgical groups to ask questions about no rectal exam being done and the pushing for the colonoscopy. All three surgical groups in the area said that a rectal exam should have been done first – before recommending a colonoscopy. Based upon my experience, I would not recommend this doctor regarding his solution for hemorrhoids.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Harold N. Frazier's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Boone, NC