Ratings for Dr. William A. Bradshaw

Dr. Bradshaw saved my life. Great Surgeon and staff. I was dying from Uclertive Colitis. I had been in the Hospital for 19 days and nothing was working. My body was shutting down. Dr Bradshaw offered me a solution to remove all of the Large Intestine (total Coloctomy) procedure, He had been in surgeries most all day and had to do another surgeons workload that day also. He gave me a 5% chance to make it thru the surgery due to my condition. He did a wonderful job and him and Shirley Nesbit took real good care of me. After my surgery he found the best surgeon to do the next 2 surgeries of making me a J-Pouch. Which was a great success. Its been several years later and I am healthy and normal. Thanks to Dr Bradshaw and his team.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Great Dr.!!!! Had me back on my bike in no time after triple hernia surgery. He did a great job!!! Please go to Dr. Bradshaw if you want a first class surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

What a great Dr.!!!!!! I had triple hernia surgery. Dr. Bradshaw was great!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

He was an hour late, walked in and said "Sorry I'm A BIT late, but I worked all weekend and you probably didn't." WHAT???? Are you KIDDING me??? How do you know what I did all weekend and what has that got anything to do with your lack of organization? I have to take vacation time off from work and find covereage to come to a dr's appt. Be on time! Also not a good bedside manner. Cold. Also would not help me find a way to financially afford surgery, so I went to Belgium and had the same surgery done for 1/3rd the cost.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Bradshaw is an excellent Surgeon. The staff is wonderful and very helpful!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. William A. Bradshaw's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company