Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Evans

Went to numerous doctors in a 5mth period. none were able to give any help, even though I kept saying I think its my gall bladder. After many test & blood work ups, Dr.Lee sent me to see Dr Evans. He agreed & removed my gall bladder the next week. To early to tell yet but so far I feel better

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Lack of treatment for a 2nd existing health problem which doctor knew was there left me disabled & changed my life forever.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I should have seen the ignorance from the begining.Dr. Gimenez pushed Evans on me for whatever reason.Bad choice on my part to let rick touch me.My quality of life, "I have no life since the surgery!"intense daily pain.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I did not appreciate the juggling act in which gimenez & evans put me through!Why are dr. not held accountable for their actions & behavior?I would never reccomend anyone be seen or treated by this dr.If you value your health & quality of life,GO TO A DIFFERANT CLINIC! DO NOT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED!!!!IT IS YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Do not trust this guy! I am living in excruciating pain. He offered no help.I was scolded like a child and kicked out of office for telling him about my pain ever since the surgery in 2002.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Richard A. Evans's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Asheboro, NC