Ratings for Dr. William J. Harper

He is one of the best surgeons, Helena is fortunate to have a skilled surgeon that cares

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I was impressed by Dr. Harper's professionalism and relaxed demeanor. He immediately put me at ease. My referring doctor had opted for a procedure that Dr. Harper did not feel necessary. Instead, he scheduled me for a follow-up in one year. He answered all my questions and offered more information about what would constitute a dangerous condition and what would not. Our meeting would be considered brief, and yet I feel very confident that I got good information and a sensible plan. On a personal level, I found him very likeable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

A talented surgeon that knows his medicine, is very professional and takes a real interest in his patients total well being.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Absolutely first rate.I am a 51 y/o male Nurse with many years experience as a surgical scrub Nurse. Although I never had the privilege of working with Dr. Harper, I was immediately reassured by his sense of self-assuredness and aire of confidence. This intuitively comforted me as I knew my care was in the hands of a highly skilled, experienced, and competent Physician/Surgeon. He is very patient centered and patient focused which very much alleviates the sense of anxiety, fear, and impending doom often felt by patients awaiting their procedure ( even if you are a Nurse and know what to expect ). He was very kind, empathetic, and comforting to my wife who is also a Nurse with 20 years experience. We were equally impressed with his demeanor. The results of my procedure were excellent. We were well informed and there were no suprises, just a very predictable course of recovery. I was also extremely satisfied with my after care. Again I repeat, absolutely first rate across the board.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. William J. Harper's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)