Ratings for Dr. Glenn A. Winslow

Dr. Winslow saved my life from a massive infection. I was lucky enough to get placed on the end of a long day of surgeries and Dr. Winslow worked way overtime to save me. Then when the hospital nursing staff wasn't doing follow-up care to his satisfaction; he personally got the physical therapy department to provide the necessary care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Winslow is the best! I would highly recommend him. He is very friendly and has the best bedside manner. He is a very skilled surgeon and a wonderful person in general.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Winslow was very efficient, thorough in his pre op explanations, did an excellent surgery and had me home in no time. His hospital bedside manner was uplifting and friendly. He explained everything he did after surgery as well and was open to any questions I had. I might add I'm very skeptical of all doctors but he made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Glenn A. Winslow's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

GHI