Ratings for Dr. Atul P. Kapadia

Dr. Kapadia is very knowledgeable and communicates well. When I have called him after hours, he always calls back quickly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Kapadia is a wonderful physician. the front desk staff, is young.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

excellent doctor, extremely knowledgeable and he listens to all concerns. his staff is excellent and friendly. i would recommend him highly to anyone and i have

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Dr.Kapadia made a terrible mistake in misdiagnosing my care and ended up in an ambulance in anaphylactic shock due to systemic hives. He should not be in practice for not returning emergency calls and hire staff that is qualified to run a medical office. Sweet man but that is certainly not good enough! I intend to send him a full report from my Specialist when we have found the root of the systemic hives. Hopefully he will be open to learning to trust his patients and not slap them on medications that created more issues! Shame on this Dr. for his inability to get past his own EGO!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Kapadia has provided outstanding care to my family for several years. He is knowledgeable, patient, and takes adequate time to identify symptoms. He orders tests as needed to correctly diagnose illness. Uses excellent computer literacy to send electronic prescriptions to mail order services for rapid turnaround. His staff readily grants appointments at the earliest possible date and time. I've witnessed very caring attitude toward elderly patients while waiting for appointment.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I was first treated by Dr. Kapadia in December of 2004 and am extremely pleased with the excellent quality of care he has provided. In my opinion Dr. Kapadia is extremely knowledgeable and is meticulous in his attention to his patients and to detail; during his examinations he has asked insightful questions, identifying and keeping several potentially problematic conditions under control. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Kapadia to anyone in need of a primary care phusician.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I have been going to Dr Kapadia for 3 years now. While there has been some turn over in his staff lately, he has done a great job with training them up and having them ready to deal with patients. I have never had to wait more than 24 hours for an appointment when I have called for a "sickness". I have also been told on a few occassions to just come into the office and he will see me as a "walkin". I really appreciate all the Dr Kapadia has done for me in the past. He is very open and honest with you about your issues and lays all your options out on the table.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Kapadia is a very nice, caring doctor. He takes his time, asks questions, gives answers to your questions and all in a nice manner. I've been going to him for over 3 years and haven't had any complaints. If I need to get a quick appointment they always fit me in. I've never had to wait any length of time when I'm there for an appointment. He was reffered to me by my pulmonary doctor and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

The staff at this office is comprised of three young women who have no respect whatsoever for the patients. I am a 44 year old man and one of the girls asked me if I thought that her breast were big enough. The rest were all giggles and very unprofessional. On three occasions, my wife took off work, showed up and was told that her appointment was not in the system and to come back. Unacceptable. I faxed a blank form to the office, requested that one be filled out for my wife while she was there, and I would come in later. They did not complete the form for my wife because I ,”only faxed 1 copy”. What? It was a Blank form. They could not even make a copy! Lastly, the doctor’s bedside manner is pathetic. He was cold and rude to me calling me obese. He told my son that he is way to thin, causing him to cry at 14 years old. To this day, NOBODY from that office has returned my calls regarding my complaints. I am looking for a new doctor now. This is the WORST medical experiance ever 4 us.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007