Ratings for Dr. Allan Graas

I did my treatment with Dr Graas a few years ago and I remembered my experience was very pleasant. He is the doctor you can trust because of his great knowledge, down-to-earth personality. I enjoyed every visit during my two year treatment and his staff was so friendly easpecially Carri. What counts is the incredible result!! I am smiling with confidence. I am very thankful that my dentist referred me to Dr Graas.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

OUTDATED IN HIS TREATMENT APPROACH. ARROGANT.GOOD THING HE IS RETIRING.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

My daughter is almost finished with her braces, and there has been nobody in the office, or reachable by phone for over a week now. Does anybody have an idea of what is going on?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

He is an okay orthodontist. Nothing really wrong, but as a person i feel he is is rude, and unpleasant to other staff members. Also there is one hygenicist in his office who is particularly rude, but he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Always on time and accommodating with appt times. Unfortunately, asking questions about the process or recommendations seems to be an irritant.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I am a 30 year old adult who is currently undergoing orthodontic treatment from Dr. Graas. I have had braces twice now. The first time I had braces, the doctor (not Dr. Graas) ruined my smile, face and I also ended up with a lot of headaches and bite problems. Today, I can say that I am so happy with Dr. Graas' results, as he has fixed my teeth to perfection, got rid of my bite problems and headaches. I am getting my braces off tomorrow and cannot be more excited. He not only is a great man with an excellent support staff, but he is also great at what he does. Thanks Dr. Graas!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites is clearly misinformed. Dr. Graas and his team have 30 years of happy patients, many of whom are on his website and publicly support and applaud his fantastic work. I personally had my ortho done with him and my teeth are perfect. Absolutely no complaints about this fantastic office!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

@The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites, Check out the before and after photos! I just look in the mirror everyday and have been told by numerous people I have perfect teeth! Enough said .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

A great experience all round. Excellent result and excellent service. Dr. Graas is awesome as is the staff!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

My son saw Dr Graas for 2 years and now his teeth look great and my daughter should be done at the end of summer. Would recommend Dr. Graas to anyone. Very knowledgeable and his staff are great. Have the office running very smoothly and never have to wait very long. The price was reasonable and go for checks now with my son and everything is staying where it should. Very happy with experience.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013