You may also like

Rate Dr. Allan Graas

Dr. Allan Graas's Ratings

He is an okay orthodontist. Nothing really wrong, but as a person i feel he is is rude, and unpleasant to other staff members. Also there is one hygenicist in his office who is particularly rude, but he knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2870339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Always on time and accommodating with appt times. Unfortunately, asking questions about the process or recommendations seems to be an irritant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I am a 30 year old adult who is currently undergoing orthodontic treatment from Dr. Graas. I have had braces twice now. The first time I had braces, the doctor (not Dr. Graas) ruined my smile, face and I also ended up with a lot of headaches and bite problems. Today, I can say that I am so happy with Dr. Graas' results, as he has fixed my teeth to perfection, got rid of my bite problems and headaches. I am getting my braces off tomorrow and cannot be more excited. He not only is a great man with an excellent support staff, but he is also great at what he does. Thanks Dr. Graas!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites is clearly misinformed. Dr. Graas and his team have 30 years of happy patients, many of whom are on his website and publicly support and applaud his fantastic work. I personally had my ortho done with him and my teeth are perfect. Absolutely no complaints about this fantastic office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

@The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites, Check out the before and after photos! I just look in the mirror everyday and have been told by numerous people I have perfect teeth! Enough said .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2570457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

A great experience all round. Excellent result and excellent service. Dr. Graas is awesome as is the staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1360174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

My son saw Dr Graas for 2 years and now his teeth look great and my daughter should be done at the end of summer. Would recommend Dr. Graas to anyone. Very knowledgeable and his staff are great. Have the office running very smoothly and never have to wait very long. The price was reasonable and go for checks now with my son and everything is staying where it should. Very happy with experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1360173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I went there for a consultation for braces as an adult. Though I have no issues with their staff, their lack of new orthodontic equipment were a bit discouraging. And the price was a bit too high as well. The doctor even recommended that a couple of my teeth to be extracted in the process. Went to a couple more orthodontists that have the new orthodontic equipment and told me that I don't need to have my teeth extracted at all. Will not recommend this orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1360172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Wouldn't recommend to anyone... horrible experience doesn't seem like he is passionate or caring he is a little rude and I wasn't satisfied with the end results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1360171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Awesome. Went to Dr. Graas for a second opinion after another orthodontist wanted to give our child 2 phases of braces costing upwards of $4,500 for just the 1st phase. Dr. Grass came across as honest, down to earth and sincere. Gave us an honest assessment and did not try to over treat. We are so happy we found him. When (and if) our child needs braces in the future we will definitely go to Dr. Graas!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1360170].votes_count ]]