You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Allan Graas

My daughter is almost finished with her braces, and there has been nobody in the office, or reachable by phone for over a week now. Does anybody have an idea of what is going on?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

He is an okay orthodontist. Nothing really wrong, but as a person i feel he is is rude, and unpleasant to other staff members. Also there is one hygenicist in his office who is particularly rude, but he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I am a 30 year old adult who is currently undergoing orthodontic treatment from Dr. Graas. I have had braces twice now. The first time I had braces, the doctor (not Dr. Graas) ruined my smile, face and I also ended up with a lot of headaches and bite problems. Today, I can say that I am so happy with Dr. Graas' results, as he has fixed my teeth to perfection, got rid of my bite problems and headaches. I am getting my braces off tomorrow and cannot be more excited. He not only is a great man with an excellent support staff, but he is also great at what he does. Thanks Dr. Graas!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites is clearly misinformed. Dr. Graas and his team have 30 years of happy patients, many of whom are on his website and publicly support and applaud his fantastic work. I personally had my ortho done with him and my teeth are perfect. Absolutely no complaints about this fantastic office!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

@The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites, Check out the before and after photos! I just look in the mirror everyday and have been told by numerous people I have perfect teeth! Enough said .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

A great experience all round. Excellent result and excellent service. Dr. Graas is awesome as is the staff!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

My son saw Dr Graas for 2 years and now his teeth look great and my daughter should be done at the end of summer. Would recommend Dr. Graas to anyone. Very knowledgeable and his staff are great. Have the office running very smoothly and never have to wait very long. The price was reasonable and go for checks now with my son and everything is staying where it should. Very happy with experience.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I went there for a consultation for braces as an adult. Though I have no issues with their staff, their lack of new orthodontic equipment were a bit discouraging. And the price was a bit too high as well. The doctor even recommended that a couple of my teeth to be extracted in the process. Went to a couple more orthodontists that have the new orthodontic equipment and told me that I don't need to have my teeth extracted at all. Will not recommend this orthodontist.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Wouldn't recommend to anyone... horrible experience doesn't seem like he is passionate or caring he is a little rude and I wasn't satisfied with the end results.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Allan Graas's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My daughter is almost finished with her braces, and there has been nobody in the office, or reachable by phone for over a week now. Does anybody have an idea o..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "He is an okay orthodontist. Nothing really wrong, but as a person i feel he is is rude, and unpleasant to other staff members. Also there is one hygenicist in h..."

July 19, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drgraas.com" to "http://www.drgraasorthodontist.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W 3M6". Address has been updated from "None" to "10601 Southport Road Southwest, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032781933".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Always on time and accommodating with appt times. Unfortunately, asking questions about the process or recommendations seems to be an irritant."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 30 year old adult who is currently undergoing orthodontic treatment from Dr. Graas. I have had braces twice now. The first time I had braces, the doctor..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites is clearly misinformed. Dr. Graas and his team have 30 years of happy patients, many of whom are on his webs..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "@The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites, Check out the before and after photos! I just look in the mirror everyday and have been told by numerous p..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Al Graas has been destroying bites by taking teeth out for ortho for too long. His methods are 30 years out of date and I have seen too many people with problem..."

October 7, 2014