Ratings for Dr. Fabian Gorodzinsky

Very knowledgeable and always takes parents' opinions into consideration.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Gorodzinsky is our favourite dr! My daughter has had multiple infections and is quite timid around Drs, but he is so gentle, patient and reassuring to both her and I. He always takes his time with us and listens to all my concerns. He goes above and beyond, communicating with her specialist and personally checks in with how she is doing. I very rarely have had to wait to see him, and it is easy to call and make an appointment- which is something I've had difficulty with other dr offices. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I took two of my children to visit Dr. Gorodzinsksy and he handled my children well and interacted with them perfectly. He wasn't rough at all, he was firm and polite. As far as diagnosis go, so far he was spot on and very knowledgeable. Some of the medications he prescribes may be expensive, but he has a discount voucher for some of the brands.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had my first appointment with him today with my 13month old daughter and was vary disappointed. He was vary unorganized. Extremely rough handling my daughter for measurments and listening to her lungs and heart. Not once did he try to interact with her to calm her. And seemed o know vary lite about nutrition.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr Gorodzinsky has taken care of my son for 15 years...he diagnosed and cured him when he was a baby of a simple illness Dr Ca rson could not. He puts the patient first and parents second- which in my mind is the way it should be. He is on top of things- not old school. He has helped my son with so many little but important matters. If he runs late it's likely because he is taking care of a serious issue & he probably has taken that time with our issues and run late because of us at times too- so who cares. We owe him so much. I'd HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Great services have cared for my children for the 16 years. I will miss care for adolescents sons and daughter.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Gorodzinsky is knowledgeable but he does not take time to really listen. He is that old fashioned type of all knowing doctor instead of curious and methodical. He jumps to conclusions based upon little information within just a few minutes. Others comment on this also. I know he is busy but when dealing with children, he really could be far more thorough. Very old school. I would not recommend him. Your child deserves better.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Gorodzinsky has been my sons pediatrician for 10 years. He was the one who diagnosed my sons ADHD. He always listens to my concerns and takes the time to explain things. He has a no nonsense attitude that I like.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

We have been with Dr. Gorodzinsky for almost 15 years! He has treated our children with the utmost care and concern. He is very thorough which has proven to help us diagnosis issues. Other doctors may not have done the same. Our kids think the world of him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015