Ratings for Dr. Fabian Gorodzinsky

Dr Gorodzinsky is an amazing family Dr. He goes above and beyond to care for your children with authentic care and concern. This is such a refreshing approach in this healthcare system. We are so lucky to have him as our kids pediatrician. I cannot say enough!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I had Dr. Gorodzinsky when I was a kid. There's quite a bit I don't remember, but the one thing i do remember is being surprised about how well the shots went. I've always been awful with needles - at one point around the same age I went to a different doctor and was literally hiding under a chair. I still shake like crazy when I know I'm going to get one. Dr. Gorodzinsky came into the room with a little cap over the needle. I never actually saw the pointy part. After what felt like a quick pinch I looked up. He asked me if I was ready for the needle, and I almost believed that he hadn't given it to me yet (he told me he hadn't, he didn't give me the needle again).

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have seen the genuinely concerned side of Dr. G when my son was very ill and more often I have seen him as one who forms rigid conclussions with nowhere near enough information. He is well known as an ADHD diagnoser. What people do not realize is he is not a child psychologist. He is a general pediatrician. Actually diagnosing ADHD takes more than a few minutes speaking to parents and looking at the child.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Gorodzinksy is knowledgable, friendly and encouraging. Both my children are comfortable with him and look forward to their appointments. He isn't quick to prescribe, he would rather children build their immune systems which is something that matters to myself, personally.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Very knowledgeable and always takes parents' opinions into consideration.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Gorodzinsky is our favourite dr! My daughter has had multiple infections and is quite timid around Drs, but he is so gentle, patient and reassuring to both her and I. He always takes his time with us and listens to all my concerns. He goes above and beyond, communicating with her specialist and personally checks in with how she is doing. I very rarely have had to wait to see him, and it is easy to call and make an appointment- which is something I've had difficulty with other dr offices. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I took two of my children to visit Dr. Gorodzinsksy and he handled my children well and interacted with them perfectly. He wasn't rough at all, he was firm and polite. As far as diagnosis go, so far he was spot on and very knowledgeable. Some of the medications he prescribes may be expensive, but he has a discount voucher for some of the brands.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had my first appointment with him today with my 13month old daughter and was vary disappointed. He was vary unorganized. Extremely rough handling my daughter for measurments and listening to her lungs and heart. Not once did he try to interact with her to calm her. And seemed o know vary lite about nutrition.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr Gorodzinsky has taken care of my son for 15 years...he diagnosed and cured him when he was a baby of a simple illness Dr Ca rson could not. He puts the patient first and parents second- which in my mind is the way it should be. He is on top of things- not old school. He has helped my son with so many little but important matters. If he runs late it's likely because he is taking care of a serious issue & he probably has taken that time with our issues and run late because of us at times too- so who cares. We owe him so much. I'd HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Great services have cared for my children for the 16 years. I will miss care for adolescents sons and daughter.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016