Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Cardwell

I've seen him on 2 separate occasions for entirely different issues. Ultimately on the first issue we decided I would get the best care referring me out but during the visit he was very kind, compassionate and he draws crude pictures to help you fully understand what he is talking about. On the 2nd visit, he decided to biopsy first, which he did that day in the office procedures room, and thoroughly explained why he wanted to biopsy b4 cutting me. Of course, with pictures! I was saddened to see poor reviews on this Dr as I have had great experience with him this far.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

In pre-operative consultation with this doctor he seemed indifferent to my questions and suggestions. It took almost four months for me to fully recover from a laproscopic procedure-- too long in my opinion, for a strong, healthy, robust 65 year old. I don't know how well he performed the surgery, but I felt like I must have been treated pretty roughly. The only follow up that I remember was about 3 or 4 days after the surgery, a nurse called to see if I was doing alright--then in three weeks or so I went to his office for a follow up visit. I told him I was having more bloating difficulties than I did before the surgery. He just said to go find some OTC gas pills that worked for me. That didn't turn out to be very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Worst doctor I've ever had. Terrible communication. Doesn't relate well with patients who are awake. He'll try to cut your office visit short every time, often by just walking to the door when you are asking him questions.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Daniel R. Cardwell's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)