Ratings for Dr. Boris Frohman

I had a very bad pain in my stomach area and went to see him. After explaining my complaint, he ordered x-ray, then a ct scan with contrast. Each time he said that I had gas and kept prescribing over the counter medicine. I explained my pain again and asked for a colonoscopy exam. He kept saying that the AMA don't recommend this exam until a person reaches the age of 50. I was 2 years short of that in 2007. I finally asked that he recommend a Gastroenterologist. He refused to give me a referral to a Gastroenterologist, stating that if the Missouri Delta Medical Center didn't have a specific doctor, then they didn't like referring patients to other hospitals. I couldn't see the Gastroenterologist without a referral and he wouldn't give me one. I ended up going to the emergency room just about every other week. It ended up being colon cancer that has metastasized. Dr. Frohman has caused me to be in very bad health by the not giving referrals if his hospital doesn't have a certain doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Boris Frohman's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1959)

Top Hospitals in Sikeston, MO