Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Rohn

Great doc, nice man, good listener for my wife's health concerns

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Couldn't be a more knowledgeable ENT. We switched to Dr. Rohn after seeing a different pediatric ENT for two kids and I wish we had switched sooner.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

doctor is good but the staff and theoffice is average. there are maybe better options

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr Rohn, My wife drove 30 miles from her job to pickup my son and was fighting traffic to get to my son's appointment. She called 10 mins before the appointment and told (Kathy the receptionist) that she was running a few minutes late and then Kathy immediately cancelled her appointment on the spot. She took off from work to make this appointment and wasted her time, and to add insult to injury we now we need a Doctor's notice to excuse my son's absence for the afternoon.... Shame on you for this insensitive response and poor customer service. We waited a month for that appointment to have you waste our time like this. I called in to discuss and was out on hold for 15 minutes and had to call back to get someone on the phone. Dr Rohn, you are a very good doctor but you must get control of your office staff. They treat your patients like cattle. It is very rude and unprofessional for your staff to do these things then answer the phone and put us on hold without giving us the chance to speak and then keeping us waiting for extended hold times.... I called in and I was put on hold for 15 minutes when I asked what had happened. ....Not OK! Then I found out she lied to me about the expected arrival time. She told me my wife would arrive 20 minutes late and that the appointment had already passed... Not true, at all. My wife called at 2:21 to notify them of the delay, and that she would be there at 2:40. I've never ever experienced this kind of treatment. I will be sure to pass my wife's experience along to anyone that will listen!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Rohn was an amazing doctor. He has helped in so many different ways when I go to see him. I just don't understand how people find him and his staff rude. I thank him for everything he has done.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Love, love, love this man. He is extremely knowledgeable and KIND. A family member of mine is currently dealing with another ENT and the comparison is remarkable. Dr. Rohn truly cares about his patients. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I can't say his punctuality is perfect, but once you meet him you find out way. He never rushes a patient until a patient has had a chance to ask all their questions. He takes his time and shows he cares. This Doctor is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Wowzers!!! and I mean that in a good way!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Rohn is one of the most amazing and caring physicians I know. I have had the pleasure as a nurse to care for his patients in the hospital and have also been a patient under his care. The staff are very caring and will try and do what they can to make sure the patients needs are met.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I am 57 years old, and worked in a doctor's office 30 years ago. I have never been disrespected and mistreated by an office staff as I was today, including the office manager, Maria. I'll never get to know the doctor because I won't return. Maria said "thank you for that feedback." As I told Maria, I doubt Dr. Rohn knows how his patients are treated, because a good doctor would make a change and make patient care and concern the priority. If anyone has a good idea as to how to tell the doctor about his staff, please do so. I'm afraid he doesn't personally listen to the messages or reads the e-mails, so the staff is getting away with it. If we all stay away, maybe someone will lose their job due to lack of business. That's all I know to do.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Gregory N. Rohn's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1989)

AHC