Ratings for Dr. Richard Baverstock

Dr. Baverstock has looked after my issues for a number of years and I can’t express my appreciations for what he has done for me, thank you doctor, keep up the great care you do.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Baverstock for a few years now, and he's performed a TURP that resulted in no issues, as well as a bladder stone removal. He's friendly, approachable and communicative. Would recommend him as a caring health care practitioner. I have every expectation that my ongoing care will reflect his positive attitude.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I was very lucky to have been seen by dr Baverstock. Found and tumor on my bladder got it off in a week . Dr Baverstock called me himself with the pathology report, which was a good news. Exellent doctors and staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I thought Dr. Baverstock was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. His staff are kind, reassuring and warm.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Every caregiver gave verbal information for everything done during my stay. Good crew!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I had hoped that he would be able to determine the cause of urinary flow problem and lack of sensation but he was not. I appreciated the fact that he was straight forward about my situation and honest.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Staff likewise

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Since day one of seeing Dr. Baverstock he has always been awesome. He remembers things about me that shows he really listens and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Thank you Dr Baverstock so far so good , still in a bit of pain but slowly going away. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to explain everything to my wife , you made her feel so at ease. Thank you again. Russ Mobbs.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Baverstock for the past six years since diagnose for prostate cancer. He is knowledgeable, listens to my desires and puts the whole experience at ease. Has a great sense of homour, which I consider an asset.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016