Ratings for Dr. Richard Baverstock

I was very lucky to have been seen by dr Baverstock. Found and tumor on my bladder got it off in a week . Dr Baverstock called me himself with the pathology report, which was a good news. Exellent doctors and staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I thought Dr. Baverstock was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. His staff are kind, reassuring and warm.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Every caregiver gave verbal information for everything done during my stay. Good crew!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I had hoped that he would be able to determine the cause of urinary flow problem and lack of sensation but he was not. I appreciated the fact that he was straight forward about my situation and honest.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Staff likewise

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Since day one of seeing Dr. Baverstock he has always been awesome. He remembers things about me that shows he really listens and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Thank you Dr Baverstock so far so good , still in a bit of pain but slowly going away. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to explain everything to my wife , you made her feel so at ease. Thank you again. Russ Mobbs.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Baverstock for the past six years since diagnose for prostate cancer. He is knowledgeable, listens to my desires and puts the whole experience at ease. Has a great sense of homour, which I consider an asset.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Just recently had urethrotomy done at the rocky view hospital. And I could not be happier with my experience. Everyone involved from the porters to nurses and admitting staff were all super friendly and knowledgable. Dr baverstock himself seemed to go above and beyond making sure I felt comfortable and providing me the needed information. I have had this surgery before and had lots of blood and pain involved last time. This time around three days later I have had barely any pain and only drops of blood. I would definetly recommend him to anyone needing this same procedure. (as others have mentioned the only hard part is communicating with the office sometimes. There so busy and sometimes cannot answer phones ( but don't always allow voicemail messages either ) but that's minor compared to being treated by a competent surgeon like himself.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I was very fortunate to see Dr Baverstock after several ER visits for a paraurethral cyst. He was professional and fully explained my upcoming procedure. Great sence of humour and bedside manner for a busy specialist!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015