Ratings for Dr. Robert Verdonk

Sad the the is gone😥 but hope he has a happy second life😀 RIP

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Miss him very dearly best doctor I ever had! He helped my through to much. my knee injury would be still affecting my life if it wasn't for him! RIP you were truly amazing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Still in disbelief. A truly remarkable doctor, who actually gave a d@mn about his patients. He never sugar coated anything, always speaking in simple terms. The world truly lost one of the good ones, when Dr. Verdonk passed. Deepest condolences to his family.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

The Dr. who saved my life when no other beleived that there was truely something serious wrong with me--it was my heart. Dr. Verdonck knew this right away & took action and I am so greatful to this amazing Dr. I feel so lost with out him to take care of me. I just do not have the faith in other doctors like I had in him. I miss you --your houmor--your caring. R.I.P Dr. Verdonck---May god bless your wonderful family. I know they are your pride & joy

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

RIP DR ROBERT VERDONK The Best Doctor Ever!!! You will be missed by many. Sending thoughts and prayers to your family at this hard time :-(

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This wonderful human being & Doctor, generously shared his good humour, gentle nature, patience, guidance & health knowledge & care with all who were blessed to know him. My family felt lost when he gave up his practice, under duress. Now he is lost to his family, friends & patients, physically, but never in our thoughts & hearts. Sincere condolences to his family he loved so much & spoke so proudly of, as they each took their own direction in life. My family will miss you Dr. Verdonk; Dr. Verdigittydonk, as my daughter called him & he always laughed hearing it. God Bless.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Sadly Dr. Verdonk has passed away and we have lost one of the most caring doctors that I have ever seen. I will never forget how he came daily to my home when my mom was in her final days. We thought of him as a friend as well as a doctor, and there are so many people in the region that felt the same way. When I went to the walk in clinic, there were always lots of people waiting long periods of time because they did not want to go to anyone else. The world was a better place for all of the caring he provided, and he exemplified the word 'doctor' . He will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Verdonck is the greatest--He is very ill and if everyone would send a say a few prayers for him maybe the Good Lord will let us keep him here on earth with us. Please everyone pray for him

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Where did he go now? I just found him again a few months ago! The office is closed until further notice, so the machine says, but it's been floating around that he hates CMC, and didn't want to open his own practice. He's a great doctor, I just hope he didn't full out quit.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

My experience at the Walk in Clinic was very positive. The staff are efficient and polite. Dr. Verdonk was especially kind and took the time to really listen to my concerns. It is rare these days to find a knowledgeable doctor with old time courtesy.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014