Ratings for Dr. Viktor Neumann

Dr. Neumann while a pleasant person is not a competent Doctor. Fortunately for many of his patients Dr Neumann was frequently traveling and his standard "fill in" Doctor was efficient, effective and took good care of patients and many health issues overlooked or dismissed by Dr. Neumann. Too bad he was so overwhelmed at the lack of care, information, details and inconsistency in the patient files that he is not longer substituting for Dr. Neumann. If you care about your health and the health of your loved ones, please do not use this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Neumann is a good professional and a nice person. His secretary as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have a very good experience with him , the best doctor I known

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Neumann has been a great listener who has also acted as an advocate for me. He is knowledgeable and helped me get the care that I needed, and helped me get better.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Great man with whom yo speak with and have help when needed

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Doctor Neumann is highly knowledgeable, intelligent, kind, helpful. The one of the best Dr. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr.Neumann is the best doctor I have ever had. He has always been genuinely interested in how I am doing, and in finding the best course of action for my health. His receptionist Serena is incredibly friendly, helpful, and funny as well.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Very satisfied. Thanks to his knowledge, he saved my life. I appreciate his manners.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

While a sympathetic listener, he often cannot effectively act on what he is told. If I had serious ongoing health issues, I would not be comfortable under his care.

Submitted November 9, 2011

I am not a big fan of doctors, but seeing Dr. Neumann is always a pleasant experience. He is very kind, patient, and effective.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011