Ratings for Dr. Margaret Dickie

tends to minimize health issues, only delaying diagnoses

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Dickie is a patient doctor with a great sense of humour. She is very professional and listens to what I say.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I LOVE Dr Dickie and now my children do too! Dr. Dickie has been my only doctor after my pediatrician and I cannot say a bad thing about her other than she stopped delivering babies the year I found out I was pregnant :( She is professional, caring, honest, funny and warm. My babies love her and never cry when headign to their appointments. She is truely a gem for Peterborough!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Dickie has been my doctor since 1984. I cannot express my ultimate gratitude enough for her total professionalism/uncanny sense of humour and the type of doctor that doesn't "feed you pills" but rather gives you options. I am roughly the same age as Dr. Dickie and I know when her diploma is filled with stickers I must seek another doctor as she will retire. Having said that, I place Dr. Dickie in the top 2 doctors in Peterborough. BTW, she is also a "great" golfer. VS

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr.dickie has been my doctor since day one she is always on time courteous and never rushed. She takes time to consider every option possible and is always comforting and thorough with her explanations. I wish every doctor was as good as her. The only thing I hope is that whoever takes over when she retires is half as good as her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

She has been my family doctor since I was born (23 years). She is amazing, so knowledgeable and will take the time to truly listen. Her great sense of humour is also a plus! Sally is also amazing!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Absolutely the best! Never under-rate the value of laughter in medicine. My only regret is that she is the same age as I am and will naturally retire at some point, when she will be missed. A Lot.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

We have been with Dr. Dickie since 1985 and she has been an important part of our family. I can recognise her laugh anywhere. When the problems are serious she can be very compassionate but will tease you out of taking yourself too seriously. When my Mom moved to town and needed a Doctor , she took her on and supported her through a breast cancer diagnoses with sensitivity and care. Also never too proud to say so if she doesn't have the answer herself. We dread her retirement! Sally is an important part to the practice, efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr Dickie should be up there with the others in the Top 10...she deserves to be there...I look up to her and Trust her with any decision she gives me...I love my Doctor and I know she will be with me untill the end....Thank you Dr. Dickie

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

She is always very helpful and does not hurry me out of the office.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011