Ratings for Dr. David E. Cox

Dr. Cox and his staff are excellent and caring. We always feel better after seeing him no matter how bad we feel. Treatment is always explained before prescribed. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Dr. Cox has been my family's doctor for over 20 years. He and his staff are fantastic, caring and knowledgeable. The staff are extremely courteous and thoughtful. I never spend more than a few minutes waiting. PTL for these types of doctors and their staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

unwilling to discuss options when need of treatment. Very paternalistic. received bill of over 400 dollars for routine anemia lab work even though I had typical 80/20 insurance. Office unwilling to look at charge and received letter of dismissal from practice.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

He doesnt follow the standard of care that should be followed by all doctors.High blood pressure never was solved by the meds he prescibed. I went to another Dr and now bp is 120/80

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

He is not only an amazing doctor but a person as well. He makes u feel very comfortable. Always takes his time and is never rushed. He has been my doctor my whole life. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I am fortunite to have found such a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I have never felt rushed when seeing him. His manner and personality makes you comfortable and at ease. He is an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Cox has been my family doc for 26 years, he ran the pregnancy test when I got pregnant with my son 26 years ago. He is one of the most caring and kind doctors I have ever had. His care has always been above exceptional, so much so that I switched from my son's pediatrician to Dr. Cox so he would get better care and would not be just another kid. To this day my son comes back from Florida to see Dr. Cox due to the relationship they have formed. Best thing about Dr. Cox is he listens, no matter how long winded or silly you seem he listens to everything. You do not

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

was my family doctor growing up, very nice, always upbeat, and willing to talk to you. treats you like a person, not a paycheck

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

This guy is great. Very comprehensive and very helpful. He diagnosed my problem systematically and helped me to control it. He did not rush me and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Some people know what there problem when they go to the Doctor based on their own personal medical history; they just need a script to get filled. This doctor wants to go through every test and procedure all over again aqnd try new medicines that you have already tried in the past to no avail. Waste of time!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2005

Dr. David E. Cox's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare