Dr. Jack Kucheran

5 1 3.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jack Kucheran

Dr. Jack Kucheran's Ratings

Dr. Jack has been my chiropractor for about 6 years after having a work injury and Extreme sciatica resulting from this. After trying massage, hot yoga, Cortizone injections and Physio I went into chiropractic care. Dr. Jack was able to relieve my pain and help me to strengthen my body again. I had done so much damage to my back I eventually needed spinal sugery at 27 and now at 29 years old and still see him and am in better shape than ever ! dr. Jack is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the treatments that they perform at this clinic and I have referred several people who have all had great results over a spectrum of different types of treatments including but not limited to chiropractic care . My only regret is that I did not start seeing him sooner as he was one of the only reliefs that I ever had in my ongoing pain struggle and deterioration.
He has made a believer out of me in regards to chiropractic care as well as many other Natural pathic treatments that they offer at North Side wellness.
Also I completely disagree with anybody saying that the weight loss program is a complete scam, I had amazing results and lost 45 lbs In 45 days. People make excuses all the time for why they are not able to lose weight , I've done so myself and any weight loss program is not going to be effective if you are not going to make the commitment. The weight loss program that they offer at North Side Wellness is not easy but it is extremely effective when done properly. After I completed my program with success I referred one friend who lost 60 pounds and another friend who lost 30 pounds. both of these friends had tried several other programs, spent tons of money and not seen these kinds of results in a year let alone a month or 2.

I will continue to refer Dr. Jack to my friends and family as I trust him completely and have seen the positive results time and time again first hand.
I would just like to make another note that people have been talking about his religion that there are things posted about Christianity. I myself am not a Christian but it matters to me none that he is . Is it a bad thing for a person to hold compassion , care and the well being of others to a high standard as they are in the medical profession ? I think not ! Dr. Jack is a member of a Christian chiropractor association that raises money for Those in need . This is the only religious notation I have noticed in the office although my focus when going there is MY HEALTH and nothing else as everyone else's who's going there should be. I see many patients from other religions in that waiting room and they are clearly embraced by the staff as I a non Christian have always been.
I truly feel that many of these negative comments have been unfair and misplaced and I'm a firm believer that more people with something not nice to say take the time to say it . I hope you will not misjuddge this doctor and see for yourself !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Prayed on my dad for a weight loss scam. What kind if a chiropractor is a weight loss expert. Not even a real doctor ffs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I went to one of his weight loss seminars. There were about 15 people stuffed into a small room. We watched a film about all the successes that he had with his program and a general idea of the products available. I booked an appointment for my first ultrasound ($45.00) and the ultrasound told me on the results that I was second level obese and I had high blood pressure and would die of heart disease. All from an ultrasound. The nurse took my blood pressure and I have had excellent blood pressure. I thought I would see the doctor after I was done. No. I had to book another appointment to go over my "results". I came in for my next appointment and met with Dr Kutcheran. I knew the sales pitch was coming when he first gave me a list of what the top 3 weightloss clinics charge you to lose weight. He asked if I had read my ultrasound report and what I thought. You are the doctor, why don't you tell me! So then he shows me that the drops and creams and Alkalined water that we are suppose to drink and eating 800 calories a day' I would lose 40 pounds in 40 days. Then we got to the cost. $1500.00. But if you pay today in full, it will be just over $1200.00. Bam! Right between the eyes. I started to ask him questions about the different things involved and slowly seen his body language change and his answers become more and more curt (I guess he does not like to be questioned ). Just for the record, everyone can lose weight on 800 calories a day! He cut our appointment short and told me to think about it and come back when I made a decision. It really angers me that people like Dr Kutcheran prey on people that are struggling with weight issues. With enough money poured at anything, we will lose weight. Best bet I still believe is probably weight watchers. I least they listen to you and not just your wallet. As a side note, I did have the money for this, just was not willing to give it for nothing!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had a elderderly parent that was given a break on rates due to an accident. This parent did not have a lot money. When the court cases was settled, from the accident, and the little amont money was received, the rates went back up to full price on what was owing. This was a broken arrangement with my parent. I thought this was sickening and unprofessional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

After seeing the poster about GOD in the waiting room I was extremely SKEPTICAL, he has a lot of passion about chiro care but I feel the whole sales pitch is a little extreme also trying to sign me to a contract reminded me of time share sales pitches and even pyramid schemes. He needs to cut this out I am not sure if I will go back but I will see after a few session how I feel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

very informative and energetic, quick to answer questions and efficient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

He is very knowlegable and wants to educate people on their health and well being. He wants to get to the root of the problem and fix it. It is very refreshing to see a doctor who truley wants to help his patients, instead of giving a pill here and a surgery there. I have only been seeing him for a short time and have already had improvements including almost no headaches (which was a common occurance).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

Caring and professional chiropractor! He does not promote the use of drugs or surgery to correct the things that your body can heal on its own. He regularly checks in on your treatment progress by setting up posture checks and x-ray reviews to assess changes to treatment plans. I have a very unpredictable schedule and cannot make it in on most of his appointment days so I get many calls from his receptionists to see when I am coming in again. This might be annoying for some people but I feel like he and his office staff are concerned with my over all health. My back pain has improved significantly though I know it could be MUCH better if I followed his treatment plan exactly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Doctor and staff have a positive approach and the doctor takes great care in making sure you understand the process after taking X-rays and conducts a 3 hours class every week prior to taking on a new patient to ensure they are comfortable with his methods of correction is 'little and often' to go with a payment plan to suit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361531].votes_count ]]