Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Fullemann

Dr. Fullemann is the best. I have been going to her for about 20 years. She is very kind and gentle. As for the staff, they are getting better, but the turnover is high and every thing that happened to the above rater, happened to me. Please don't rate Dr. Fullemann because of her staff.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

THIS DR. IS VERY NICE AND I LIKE HER VERY MUCH AND VERY HELPFUL-STAFF IS NOT THAT GOOD, ALWAY NEW ONES. NOT GOOD.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

1. 1st call for appt; was asked if office could call me backas they were busy. 2. 2nd call; since there was no call back, called again to book and was given a 10:45am following day. 3. Showed up at 10:30am with all forms completed and was told that my appointment would be for 11:45. 4. at 11:50 was told that there was a "foul-up" and they were now triple booked and I could not be seen. Someone would call me at home with an appointment time. At 1:15, have not heard from anyone. I don't think this is the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Intensly concerned about patient's health and not hesitant to make positive recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Allotted all the time I needed with her. Very patient. Provided education.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Susan is very personable and most knowledgeable physican that I have seen on my condition. I would not see anyone else accept in an emergency.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Susan L. Fullemann's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Burlingame, CA