Ratings for Dr. Dennis A. Rasbach

THE GOOD: I saw Dr. Rasbach for gall bladder removal because he has a great reputation for being an excellent surgeon. He was always on time and did a good job on my surgery. My incisions were nicely done which left minimal scarring. He did call me back promptly when I called his office with questions or concerns. I feel like I made a good choice in surgeon. THE BAD: His bedside manner is a little flat. Not exactly a "warm" personality, but then again he did take time to answer all questions and did not make me feel rushed. Also, when I was hospitalized several days later for pancreatitis, (which was related to the gall bladder issue, but *not* due to a mistake in the procedure at all) however, there was almost no communication from him concerning test results or to let me know what would need to be done for me. In fact most of my 5 day hospital stay was spent waiting for him to get back to me and waiting for him to refer me to another doctor for ERCP.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Dennis A. Rasbach's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan